Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Just caught gold at 1313! !!!

And rode the wave down ! 5 winning trades ! YEAH BABY

Quote Originally Posted by grindtime View Post
    And rode the wave down ! 5 winning trades ! YEAH BABY
    what wave? what trades? What positions? which signals? How can we utilize your experience?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    what wave? what trades? What positions? which signals? How can we utilize your experience?
    So maticulous Hodges..

Well wasn't too much science behind it. Using simple price action and BB, price went from 1303 up to 1313 and started to stall , it broke the BB's and started moving back down and I jumped on the wave for multiple 15 min expiries.

It could have just as easily went the other way on me .. But it didn't and I made a little coin. I'm bearish on Gold as well this week . But I'll probably end up making alot of PUTS rather one weekly trade like you did . Which I should probably do as well

we're all here to learn. HOw about a chart next time, show us your signal, entries and such?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    we're all here to learn. HOw about a chart next time, show us your signal, entries and such?
    Will do ..Next time I will post the method to my madness w chart pics ect ..

I like this post. Gold is leaving the USA like a fat kid that loves cake (gold being the cake over sea's). Once I'm caught up with finances I'm gonna "put" the hell out of it myself and make that "kid" puke. LOL

Congratulations! Yeah, next time it’ll be great if you shared more about how you succeeded. We’re all hungry for knowledge and ideas.

Rookie Member
    thats amazing!

I can't understand your post fully . Please explain .......

Rookie Member
    Gold exchange rate is 1,177.25.

Gold is going up in commodity market & it is recommended to buy.

For more gold trading tips & signals visit Multi Management & Future Solutions.