Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I've come to realize that all that matters is to be good in reading the charts. If you're good and you make true analyzis, you can be very successful in every type of trading.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan21 View Post
    I've come to realize that all that matters is to be good in reading the charts. If you're good and you make true analyzis, you can be very successful in every type of trading.
    That's true. In trading all we are trying to do is predict the market movements. Everything else is just an approach to use this knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
    That's true. In trading all we are trying to do is predict the market movements. Everything else is just an approach to use this knowledge.
    Well said, Susan.

Yes, this is a constant battle...) I am of the opinion that one should combine trading on forex with binary options trading.

I think that's a never ending problem. It's amazingly difficult to answer this question, I personally trade both on binary options and on forex, and I like both.

What's the point of bringing up an issue in which no one can win?

Quote Originally Posted by Rewady View Post
    What's the point of bringing up an issue in which no one can win?

That's right! There is no issue here and no way to say one or the other is right. We can all point to some good sides of spot trading and some bad sides, same with binaries. They are just different ways to express our opinion about the market. I can fairly say in some circumstances binary options are much better way of executing trade ideas.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Its better to trade binary options.