Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

help introducing myself !!!

hi, i'm cee1 and was about to get into a binary options trading system. but, have some questions first: basically, you just have to learn the market and figure out by trial and error what works and what doesn't? also, is it typically the more you invest, the more likely to get a bigger return on your investment? also, is it possible to make 1k a week? joined a forum so i could avoid newbie mistakes.

Hi cee1! It is great you joined our forum.

This eventually will save you many newbie mistakes and errors. You have to be very careful and trade only demo mode before you gain some more in depth experience. Some of your statements are true, some are not. Trading with system you don’t understand and without any real time testing or at least good backtest is worthless. Don’t waste your money on systems you don’t have proof that they work well. Bigger investment means that it will be possible better risk management, but that doesn’t mean automatically better return! It is possible that you can make 1k a week, but if you don’t have 10-30k account don’t expect that this will happen quickly. Read all the threads, ask all the questions you have and you will find what works and what doesn’t.

3. Thanks Pinayito thanked this post
    hi kolyo! thanks for welcoming me. (i was wondering when i'd get a response…..)

ok, on the demo mode. I'm glad you told me that as i was going to experiment with "real money" 1st. so, you would need approximately 10-30k to START to see a possible 1k a week? wow, that's a lot of money! because i'm only starting with $100.00 (don't laugh it that sounded stupid! LOL!)

Hi again I am not laughing at all. Actually all of us started trading with such a small sum. I remember years ago my first trading account was something like 50 bucks If you consider your $100 as learning fee there is no problem to trade with them, but if they are all your free capital at the moment and you don’t want to lose them don’t invest them in BO yet. I don’t say that you can not make more money with less capital. For example with 3 consecutive wining trades you can triple 1k to 3k but that will be pure luck and you will achieve it with 100% risk per trade. If you use more defense risk of 2% per trade you want achieve 1k per week with small accounts, so don’t expect much – this is the first thing to consider when trading. Great expectations always lead to great ruin so be more realistic and know what to expect! Most of the traders here trade with very conservative risk management, for example with 1k account they place only 20$ contracts each time they enter the market and don’t place more than one option at given moment. If you start with demo trading, which you can do here too with CT platform you will be able to learn without losing money.

6. Thanks Pinayito thanked this post
    so i can start here? that would be ideal for "practice" trial and error 1st. oh, thanks for not laughing. i'm glad you were transparent enough to admit you only started with $50.00. but, where do i go to do that?

8. Thanks Pinayito thanked this post
    hi cmassen1, welcome ot BOTs. Believe me, the fact that you found this forum means you made your first right decision in BO trading. There are traders of all experience in this forum and everyone is friendly and helpful.

You can find the demo trading platform in the "Trade & Share" link at the top of the forum page. Once you have activated your trade it will appear here > http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....ading-Platform if you select trade and share. There's also instructons in the link on how to use the platform.

good luck...

10. Thanks Pinayito thanked this post
    ok. thank you. i will hit you up once i've done what you told me.

Welcome!

One big advice: don't fall into the bonus traps and/or free signal trap. Both will give you much sorrow and probably cost you your 100 bucks.

Learn first, practice then and meanwhile save some money to be able to use proper money management (about 2% of your account size per trade). It may sound dull and slow, but it's the fastest way.

$100 seems not much, but many started with a similar bankroll and made it by taking the right steps, one by one.

13. Thanks Pinayito thanked this post
    thank you. what then would you recommend as a good online trading company? there is one i found that I'm not sure is legit (we can't post links here, so i can't provide it). but i did hear something about "anyoption". any suggestions? because my guess would be that it doesn't matter so much who you trade with as it is your knowledge of HOW to trade. and yes, starting off slow and careful DOES make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by cmassen1 View Post
    thank you. what then would you recommend as a good online trading company? there is one i found that I'm not sure is legit (we can't post links here, so i can't provide it). but i did hear something about "anyoption". any suggestions? because my guess would be that it doesn't matter so much who you trade with as it is your knowledge of HOW to trade. and yes, starting off slow and careful DOES make sense.
    Hi cmassen1,

Check the table with all the reviewed binary options broker here:

http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...tions-brokers/

There you can see the BOTS score, which is the most important indicator and also the Customers Review Score. For me these are the best indicators which broker is good and which is not good. Anyoption is on the first page of the list but there are brokers with even better scores. Just check them and select by yourself. On first place you must in all cases avoid scam brokers and than to select depending on your preferences good one. Good luck and share with us your progress!