Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Member

What Broker to go for with the most easiest web interface !!!

Hi all,
    Maybe someone on this forum can help me and give me some sudgestions.
    I am interested in trying out this binary options, but the thing is that I am visually impaired and many of the brokers I have tried are using graphical interfaces.
    Some Graphics are OK, but does anyone know of any broker that has a Clean and not using flash in their web interface for doing this thing?
    I have also heared about different software that one could use also to automate this. This must be possible to do as a visually impaired person also!
    Many thanks for any help!

I have found the web interface of 24option.com very easy. Bt i have to admit i dont know much about the web interfaces of many other brokers.

I am not sure exactly what do you mean of Clean Graphics? If you are asking for something that do not use flash engine maybe you should ask brokers before switching to them and they will give you more detailed answers. There are some attempts for automated binary options trading but they are still in their infancy and still long way to go before they will be easily applicable. I am not a big fan of automated trading, for me live price action trading is the best.

I have to say that in my view the best and smooth working platform is the StockPair platform. However there are also many other platforms with quality graphics but I am not sure is there anyone which do not use flash for charting.

Rookie Member
    Thanks all for your replies!
    Well I checked out the 24option but I didnt find the buttons for doing the diffeerent actions. I found some but they had no text on them so I wasn't sure what they did.
    I am searching and trying different ones since htis must be possible for us to do as well!

Hello my friend,

I don’t know exactly what are you searching and I am not very familiar with your problem. You are telling that you are visually impaired? What is your actual status, total blindness or partial problems? I am not sure in such cases how you can proceed, but if it is partial impairments better to use Metatrader with big zoom for charting and the binary options platform only for execution, or maybe it will be better to have a person to help you directly

Rookie Member
    Well, after some searching I Think I found one. Look at this kind of interface and maybe you understand how I mean. They are called Stockpair.
    www.stockpair.com
    But unfortunatly, they have not responded to my emails. But as you maybe see, the interface uses standard Controls and not that much of flash. So maybe now youcan give me some tips?
    Or, do you know anything about Stockpair?
    Many thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by chris800 View Post
    Well, after some searching I Think I found one. Look at this kind of interface and maybe you understand how I mean. They are called Stockpair.
    www.stockpair.com
    But unfortunatly, they have not responded to my emails. But as you maybe see, the interface uses standard Controls and not that much of flash. So maybe now youcan give me some tips?
    Or, do you know anything about Stockpair?
    Many thanks!
    Mind telling me what exactly do you need from stockpair? I think I lost you somewhere. Thanks

what is the most easiest web interface? I meant what specific do you want?

Stockpair is the best. Ubinary is the nicest, and BB is the worst according to my experience. 24 option has a great platform as well.