Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Member

Binary Options ZERO RISK Strategy !!!

Hi all. I've been using this strategy for quite some time with over 90% success rates. To learn more you can visit my site: www.sgbinaryoptionstrader.wordpress.com

This is invincible… You just can never lose with this strategy… (Taken from the website mentioned above)Really???

Quote Originally Posted by sgbinaryoptionstrader View Post
    Hi all. I've been using this strategy for quite some time with over 90% success rates. To learn more you can visit my site: www.sgbinaryoptionstrader.wordpress.com
    Great! Now sell everything you have and trade your strategy... then solve the world hunger problem

M.J
    I am going to show you how to double your money every 10 days with ZERO RISK ..... (Taken from the website)

OMG!!!... I just realised my house is not as luxurious as Mukesh Ambani's house. I estimate that I would have that much money in next 200 days if I start with $5000. After all it is "ZERO RISK" Strategy. So I shouldnt worry about any "Loss"..
    But (just to minimize risk (which is already zero)) first I want to see how "inventor" of this strategy is living and where is he currently in top richest people list?

I read the whole web page, that deserves a medal.

To me zero risk is possible with zero trades lol.

You guys must be stupid! Don't you get it? This is the end of the world!

All the money goes to sg$#$^%^%@ (or so), so we'll all be lost now!

Wished I had been a doomsday prepper now...

Scam and spam. Hardly ending promotion leading to a sales pitch. It would be best to delete the link and even the thread. Who benefits from it? Just the creator of the thread. Rushed it, the first post, dropped a link and rushed out.

Come on guys, its only $10. Here is a quote from this guys website.
    "Firstly, in order to use my system, you will have to open an account with binary.com. Binary.com, a company of Regent Markets, is a very old and highly respectable broker. It is important to open an account with Binary.com as they have a unique feature which allows you to select your own barrier and expiry time when trading Touch options and High/Low Options."
    Do these people get money from these brokers when they insist you open an account with them? I just wondered, if so maybe I could invent a scam and recommend a broker. That way I could get paid from the broker and quit trading. No risk that way. Just wondering.

0 risk in my opinion says 100% risk to me....just like when a girl tells me we can hang out but we're not going to fool around really means she's about to jump my bones.....;-)

Quote Originally Posted by texastrooper View Post
    Come on guys, its only $10. Here is a quote from this guys website.
    "Firstly, in order to use my system, you will have to open an account with binary.com. Binary.com, a company of Regent Markets, is a very old and highly respectable broker. It is important to open an account with Binary.com as they have a unique feature which allows you to select your own barrier and expiry time when trading Touch options and High/Low Options."
    Do these people get money from these brokers when they insist you open an account with them? I just wondered, if so maybe I could invent a scam and recommend a broker. That way I could get paid from the broker and quit trading. No risk that way. Just wondering.
    duh, that's the whole point of almost 100% of binary options strategy, signal or other websites....it's called affiliate marketing, the good ones will get up to $350 or more if you sign up with their "trusted" broker