-
      -
      -
      -
      -
      -
      -
    Refresh

Well done, very close though with 10 seconds to spare. IMO the AUD needs more time to retrace after the rates announcement just released today (which caused the price to jump)

I have a 24hr PUT @ 0.94562 (currently ITM), which I hope will take some time to retrace after the announcement
    fingers crossed
    Last edited by jango_down; 07-01-2014 at 05:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jango_down View Post
    Well done, very close though with 10 seconds to spare. IMO the AUD needs more time to retrace after the rates announcement just released today (which caused the price to jump)

I have a 24hr PUT @ 0.94562 (currently ITM), which I hope will take some time to retrace after the announcement
    fingers crossed
    I think you'll be ITM. Thanks for the tip , I'll remember that on future announcements.

Quote Originally Posted by grindtime View Post
    I think you'll be ITM. Thanks for the tip , I'll remember that on future announcements.
    Actually embarrassingly I was on the wrong Stockpair trading page and accidently put a "week end" trade on and not 24hrs. (See below) I was later looking at my trade page and thought, shit why isnt that trade closed yet?....... then saw my error. lol.. This mistake will work in my favour but I have to be careful as i have done this before and made a 60 second trade instead of 1 hour lol. With stockpair when you change expire times the whole web page changes to zoom in/out on the graph. You really need to double check the expire time prior to making the trade. (sometimes I change the zoom to check a longer term trend before making the trade, META doesnt work at work if you know what i mean lol)

GOOD NEWS>>>> Well it appears there has been some profit taking today on the Aussie which has resulted in a sharp drop in the price. I will keep an eye on it for an hour as its meandering below my CALL price of 0.93850

CALL AUD USD !!!

Lets see if she starts coming back up a little
    CALL AUD USD
      Assets
      Expire
      Will Expire in
      Strategy
      Entry Price
       Cur/Exp Price
      Trade's LIVE   status
      Disclosure
      Investments
      P&L
      -
      -
      -
      -
      -
      -
      -
      -
      -
      -
    Refresh

Good luck. I tend to wait a little longer for the AUD to turn around after a sharp rise/fall. You never know if you have got it right at the pivot point.

BTW, I have a CALL trade @ >0.93805 which expires at "end of day" ( or 4/7/2014 07:50:00, oz local time, about 30hrs to expire) ..... unfortunately the price seems to be falling still rather quickly. 30 hrs may be enough. We'll see.