BOTS Investment Club idea.. !!!

We should make a BOTS affiliate account at chosen broker. And have all of us forum members create a new account. And we all get a share of the affiliate profits. Would be sorta like a cash back program.

Or we could use the affiliate funds to create a "Binary Options Investment Club" and distribute shares to our members . And nominate several members to execute trades. That would be awesome!

Sounds interesting but wouldn't that remove the neutrality of BOTS and therefor it's purpose of a place to review and share info ? BOTS current good reputation for its unbiased position would be ruined the minute it's name becomes associated with an affiliate program.

Just my 2c.

Quote Originally Posted by jango_down View Post
    Sounds interesting but wouldn't that remove the neutrality of BOTS and therefor it's purpose of a place to review and share info ? BOTS current good reputation for its unbiased position would be ruined the minute it's name becomes associated with an affiliate program.

Just my 2c.
    I can see your point. But it's not like we would be blasting the affiliate link all over the web. Would just be a "private club" for members only. And totally optional. Would just be another great "perk" of being a communitraders member imo. I think it would work.

Nope, not a good idea.

BOTS has become a platform for those who seek honesty in trading. Therefore, there is no place for any hidden affiliate thing. I would be gone in a minute....

You idea is not bad, but only not here on BOTS. Of course you can try to start an own project, but linking BOTS to any affiliate thing would indeed be killing all trust.

We could use the funds, for contest payouts, growth of communitraders, testing of sites/software and other various outlets which would be beneficial to the group as a whole. I vote for it. Let's bring in it to the poll for votes.

I understand. Anything to do with affiliate links in the industry are an immediate turn off

But "private" investment club. Isn't like we have to even market it. I think there is a way to pursue it where it wouldn't be a turn off. Don't you? You are right about BOTS being a harbor for those wanting truth. I mean it would be "optional" and members participating in it would get shares in the club. So I don't see how that would ruin the credibility of BOTS. That is until the broker decides one day to turn rogue and keep everyones money.

Oh well. Just an idea. Maybe they'll let me start an in community "investment club" and not be connected to BOTS.