Anyone heard of Consensus Trading?? !!!

This site claims to offer a scanner that uses ALL of the technical indicators at once? Has anyone ever heard of them ?

http://www.consensustraders.com/index.php

Rookie Member
    When I click on any of the links, it takes me to a login page, as though I was already a member. Shouldn't it be a sales page?

Quote Originally Posted by drewview View Post
    When I click on any of the links, it takes me to a login page, as though I was already a member. Shouldn't it be a sales page?
    This link explains how it works.But you are right it doesn't give much of an explanation. But from my understanding they have built a software program that uses ALL the common indicators at once across thousands of symbols . (Not sure if it only applies to stocks or what) And I guess you use a scanner which scans the symbols using all the indicators than sends you signals accordingly. Was just curious if anyone on here has used it and wanted to get some feedback.

Rookie Member
    This sounds pretty similar to what is known as trading with 'confluence'. It basically seeks a number of validations for trading and references as many available types of analysis before throwing up an opportunity.

Personally I've never heard that it is a great way to trade. Many indicators throw up different readings that conflict with each other. I should think it probably sounds OK but in practice I suspect it either leads to very few opportunities or is simply a gimmick to sell something.

Simple trading without a huge amount of indicators wins out every time.

convergence of indicators and signals is a great way to trade but I don't think it is possible to have every indicator confirm at once, especially for short term trading like this site is offering.

check out this article on convergence of indicators when trading binary options.

I was just checking out the website and cant' tell what you get, an email everyday but what assets are they watching? what type of trading is it? Is it even for binary?

Rookie Member
    I actually signed up for their "trial membership" got an email with sign-in credentials but nothing appears to work correctly on the site and their doesn't seem to be any "Help" section offered.

Drew

Quote Originally Posted by drewview View Post
    I actually signed up for their "trial membership" got an email with sign-in credentials but nothing appears to work correctly on the site and their doesn't seem to be any "Help" section offered.

Drew
    Thanks for the update,

The staff replied to an email of mine, and said they only deal with stocks. Appreciate the link to the article Hodges :0

stocks, binary, options, its all the same signals..no problem on the link.