Rookie Member

Talking Hi I'm Zeev, pleasure to meet you all !!!

Hi I'm Zeev originally from Israel; I'm a new investor in binary options and have been testing high probability multi-timeframe trend following strategies that enter at the optimal continuation of a retracement with price action and momentum confluence. In testing this I have found it to be highly accurate and am very eager to apply it to BO and forex live. I am particularly interested in Bogdan's strategy which seems to be very similar to my own. Looking forward to sharing and contributing to this great community. Peace

Hi Zeev,

Welcome to CommuniTraders – the Best Binary Options Traders Community!

Thank you for joining our binary trading community. It will be great if you can share with us more on your strategy and to participate actively in our community. I am sure you will find many friends and like minded people here to discuss on BO and trading Wish you good luck!

Hi Bomentor, welcome to BOTS. Its nice to have you here. I am in forex trading as well.

Rookie Member
    Thankyou kindly for your welcoming words and I will gladly share my strategies here

Rookie Member
    Thanks for the welcome and looking forward to sharing ideas here about BO and forex, cheers

Nice to meet you ! Welcome to communitraders!

Good having you around Zeev! Welcome aboard!