Solid Member

ok icon [BO Indicator] What is the more accurate indie to find bottoms and tops? !!!

Hello!

As many of your aware about Super Signal Channel, many think its a total.... while many others think its an awesome tool. When one of the major issues I found is really determine the top and bottoms...

Cycle Identifier is nice but too much repaint and therefore finding with it tops/bottoms becomes a harder one... So my question is what others using for tops/bottoms...any one got any good indie with arrows/alerts or whatever....for this mission?

What is the more accurate indie to find bottoms and tops?

Thank you so much!

Hi!
    The most accurate "indicator" is actually using Price Action together with trend-lines.
    You can also use Stochastic Indicator and use it along with PA and trend-lines.
    Forget about arrows and alerts, they just repaint and you will never learn anything from
    random arrows pointing here and there for "no reason". You are better off practicing
    drawing lines and learning to identify highs and lows by yourself! It might take some time
    but once you understand it you will have more accurate trades. =)

Solid Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    Hi!
    The most accurate "indicator" is actually using Price Action together with trend-lines.
    You can also use Stochastic Indicator and use it along with PA and trend-lines.
    Forget about arrows and alerts, they just repaint and you will never learn anything from
    random arrows pointing here and there for "no reason". You are better off practicing
    drawing lines and learning to identify highs and lows by yourself! It might take some time
    but once you understand it you will have more accurate trades. =)
    Hey )

Would you suggest optimal mbfx timing / stochastic periods/levels for 5M chart?

Would appreciate!

Stochastic: Common levels are 80 for overbought and 20 for oversold and 5(3,3,3) works well.

that's a pretty tight stochastic. I like to use the standard settings of 10,3,10

Problem with stoch like all oscillators is that they fail in trending markets, specially now in the summer trading. We have alot of waterfalls and you will get burned with oscillators

Quote Originally Posted by eldiablo54 View Post
    Problem with stoch like all oscillators is that they fail in trending markets, specially now in the summer trading. We have alot of waterfalls and you will get burned with oscillators
    Are you kidding me?!?! oscillators are made for trending markets, they provide some of the best trend following signals there are, and are in fact a basis of my personal trading.