Thread: Hippopa from CA

Rookie Member

Hippopa from CA !!!

Hi there! My name is Thomas, thus the moniker "Hippopa" - make the connection. I have been trying out paper trading for a while, but I have yet to settle on a strategy that is profitable. I tried a bit of trading - in stocks - as currencies were not readily available to us USers. And I was not successful. So I m back to paper trading and still searching for - not the Holy Grail, but consistency that we "patient" newbies can use to get ahead. I like Bogdan's Getsuga Tensho (which I decode as Gets ug Attention and ug could be a reference
    to You or Your and to G Bogdan. Who knows?). Also DSS Bressert. But I tried to download the indicators for both and to put them on my MetaTrader4 without any luck. Also I couldn't write any messages here. Then I finally tried Google Chrome and Voiila! But I still am having trouble getting the downloads and uploads done. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Hippopa1 View Post
    Hi there! My name is Thomas, thus the moniker "Hippopa" - make the connection. I have been trying out paper trading for a while, but I have yet to settle on a strategy that is profitable. I tried a bit of trading - in stocks - as currencies were not readily available to us USers. And I was not successful. So I m back to paper trading and still searching for - not the Holy Grail, but consistency that we "patient" newbies can use to get ahead. I like Bogdan's Getsuga Tensho (which I decode as Gets ug Attention and ug could be a reference
    to You or Your and to G Bogdan. Who knows?). Also DSS Bressert. But I tried to download the indicators for both and to put them on my MetaTrader4 without any luck. Also I couldn't write any messages here. Then I finally tried Google Chrome and Voiila! But I still am having trouble getting the downloads and uploads done. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Hi Thomas aka Hippopa1 Welcome to CommuniTraders!

I wish you good luck and many successful trades. If you are persistent you will find your way to consistent profitable trading surely. Ask Bogdan in the Strategy Room of the Forum for his advise how to start these indicators in Metatrader 4. I am sure it won’t be very difficult. I am aware of the problems some of the users with older configurations experience and google chrome is really a solution for now. We will try to resolve this as soon as possible. Meanwhile keep testing your strategies and check CommuniTraders Demo platform where you can place you paper trades.

Best regards,
    Kolyo
    CT Team

Welcome here Hippopa1! Hope you will enjoy your participation in our community! If you experience some problems when login just clear your browser cache, cookies and login data and it will work again fine. Surely test our demo platform and post your trades in real time here to share with other users. This will greatly help you to boost your trading in no time If you have any other questions let us know. The community is big and you will always find answers to your questions

Rookie Member
    Tnaks, Kolyo.

Rookie Member
    And thank you, Dorrian.

Rookie Member
    I have downloaded Getsuga-Tensho and DSS Bressert indicators and opened both of them in my Microsoft Word. I now need to know how to get them onto or into my MT4 indicators. Could anyone please help me learn how to do this?

Thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Hippopa1 View Post
    I have downloaded Getsuga-Tensho and DSS Bressert indicators and opened both of them in my Microsoft Word. I now need to know how to get them onto or into my MT4 indicators. Could anyone please help me learn how to do this?

Thank you in advance.
    I guess you should go through this thread - http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....owing-Strategy

if you can't find your answer, I'm sure Bogdan can help.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams