Rookie Member

Exclamation binaere-optionen-strategien.net - Scam and unfriendly support !!!

First, I want to say hello to the admins and all members to this forum! I am very glad that I found a place where I am able to share my experiences and opinions on binary options. I admit that I copied the following text from another forum where I wrote about binaere-optionen-strategien (you can find the thread in http://www.binarytradingforum.com/fo...iendly-support). I hope this isn't a big problem for you readers.

The main reason why I started this thread is to warn you from the german signal provider binaere-optionen-strategien.net. What they first do on their site is to get as much trust as possible by busting some of the binary bots with unrealistic returns (such as AutoBinaryEA) just to offer a bot called BOSbot with quite similar returns (they promise up to 85% accuracy) and with no trading performance of the past (they just have a list with the months, the number of signals each month and their accuracy).
    Back in January, I tested the light version of that bot (with just 14€ (~20$) for an entire month), getting 13 signals with only 7 winners during just over 2 weeks (I couldn't test more due to the lack of my time) while they claim that they made 81% during January with a total of 25 given signals! Let's suppose that all the other 12 signals of January were in the money. Then the accuracy would still be at 76% instead of 81%.
    It is bad enough that we have to deal with another scammer here, but the worse thing in my opinion is, that the admin is very unfriendly to any form of criticism. When I told him that these signals aren't as good as claimed (in the forum of the website), he just answered that I have to follow the trading rules (what I did the whole time). And when I asked him to reveal the past performance in detail, sometimes he didn't answer at all, sometimes he claimed it doesn't make sense due to the brokers manipulating the entry price. And last time he threatened me deleting my comments (it doesn't matter at all because I backup many comments on my computer) just because another user and I wanted an explanation for the difference between the claimed and the real results by us.

Even if it's your choice which signal provider you choose, I just want to advise you to not choose BOSbot and binaere-optionen-strategien in general. Not just because their strategies are scam but to avoid getting into trouble with the admin and his antisocial behavior.

P.S.: Sorry, if my grammar isn't good at all. I mainly speak german and I sometimes get into trouble with the english grammar.

Hi Mike1137

Thank you for informing the community about this.

Rookie Member
    I really don't understand how all these false win-rate signals and autobot advertising isn't illegal. They should at least be banned from Google paid search.

Hi Mike and welcome to CommuniTraders!

It is great that you decided to share with us your experience with BO signal provider you mentioned. It is almost a rule that if you spot a signal service offering unrealistic results you can be sure that they are very likely scammers. We always told that pretending to be a trading guru without a real verifiable track record is bad practice and nobody has to trust such providers. Your feedback is greatly valued so we hope you will continue to participate in our community.

Rookie Member
    Thanks for all your replies! Although I am doing traditional trading rather than binary trading, I will continue to contribute sharing my experiences with binary signal providers with you. And I can just say that I 've found NONE signal provider yet which isn't scam or haven't exaggerated win rates (except for these having winnings far below 60%).

And on topic: I just thought giving the admin of binaere-optionen-strategien a good advice registering on a signal provider website like signalpush.com to have his "80% win rate" verified and to use all advantages being part of a signal provider on there (I mean, who wouldn't subscribe to a signal provider having nearly 20% more wins than all other providers?). I just kept my formal language and listed him several advantages for being part of signalpush.com (to be honest, I don't know if this site is reliable, but I saw the famous "Quantum Binary Signals" being listed with 60% wins so at least the win rates seem to be reliable), even being able to show the critics having a decent win rate.

But all he did is to delete my comment. After posting the same comment the second time (because I did a backup), he banned me for one day.

I think I don't need evidences anymore to prove binaere-optionen-strategien.net being scam. And I am starting to think that their admin's psyche is far away from being healthy (sorry for that term but I needed to explain his lack of sociality).

It might be a good idea if the site will generally be reported for scamming people (maybe reporting it to the authority or something). But I think the site's admin will destroy it anyway by himself, being that unfriendly.

Rookie Member
    Update: One of the members did an honest performance track since my last posting here (you can find the thread here: http://forum-binäre-optionen.de/view...hp?f=11&t=1212).

After about one week with a performance around 70-75%, the bot's performance fell through the floor. Now, the bot can't even reach 50% on many days (according to those tests). And Frank, the admin, has much trouble to explain the bad performance (he is even inactive most time for at least one week).

Quote Originally Posted by mike1337 View Post
    Update: One of the members did an honest performance track since my last posting here (you can find the thread here: http://forum-binäre-optionen.de/view...hp?f=11&t=1212).

After about one week with a performance around 70-75%, the bot's performance fell through the floor. Now, the bot can't even reach 50% on many days (according to those tests). And Frank, the admin, has much trouble to explain the bad performance (he is even inactive most time for at least one week).

Well, if it keeps giving out random signals it will now and then give 70% or higher win-rates
    but most of the time it'll fail to even reach 50%.

"The infinite monkey theorem states that a monkey hitting keys at random on a typewriter keyboard for
    an infinite amount of time will almost surely type a given text, such as the complete works of William Shakespeare."
    Wikipedia.

Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    Well, if it keeps giving out random signals it will now and then give 70% or higher win-rates
    but most of the time it'll fail to even reach 50%.

"The infinite monkey theorem states that a monkey hitting keys at random on a typewriter keyboard for
    an infinite amount of time will almost surely type a given text, such as the complete works of William Shakespeare."
    Wikipedia.
    Alright!

Hopefully, he will not delete the postings, replacing it with fake performance. But even when he does, he will lose trust from most signal users.

So I guess, he lost the game in scamming people with his site.