Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Member

trade with just the bonus !!!

Was offered 100% match deposit bonus recently by a broker.

Its not uncommon.

BUt as i was reluctant to deposit, I was told "look dont worry" once you have made the deposit after a few days withdraw YOUR money and just trade with the bonus amount.

Is this something anyone else been offered. Is this feasible.. If the company promises this over the phone (they said it was recorded) do they have to stick to their promise.

which broker?

I have never heard of a broker that lets you withdraw your own money after you accept a bonus, without certain conditions. Some brokers wont tell you the conditions until you make the deposit or try to make a withdrawal. Do some research on bonus's and you'll know what i mean.

Also , if you can make a deposit, then they give you a bonus then you can withdraw your deposit? why did you need the deposit in the first place? Sounds very sus to me.

My No.1 rule is i never accept a bonus, never. Then i can trade on my own terms with my own money, if I couldnt affort this then i wouldnt be trading anyway.

Before accepting such bonus, make sure to check terms and conditions, take screenshots or record your conversation.
    I would also like to know which broker are we talking about so I can make more research. Sounds fishy

dude that sounds like a flat out lie to me. For sure we need to know what broker you are talking about, none that I have seen will allow withdrawals if you accept a bonus without meeting the minimum trading requirments. Who offered the bonus? the broker or some affiliate marketing scam artist?

I know of one broker ( SuperOptions ) that allows you to withdraw the profits and your money but not the bonus amount until you traded 30x the volume. But you can withdraw profit. I know of another broker that doesn't even credit your account with the bonus money until you cleared the trading requirements. This is how it should be done. That's how almost every poker site rewards the bonus, after you clear it. I think not allowing ANY withdraws until the requirement is met is a joke.

Rookie Member
    don't believe any company that offers you to trade only on bonus money! they won't let you withdraw!

Quote Originally Posted by qdivit View Post
    don't believe any company that offers you to trade only on bonus money! they won't let you withdraw!
    ofcourse they wouldn't let you... No one is just throwing money here. If you never deposited - don't expect to withdraw ~@!$

I know a way to trade for free......

Play poker freerolls until you have enough to make a deposit at a trusted binary options broker and only then start trading...

I know some forex brokers allow you to trade with their virtual bonus money and if you succeed to increase them they allow you to withdraw, but this is a rare practice and I don’t think somebody in the binary industry will be so generous

Quote Originally Posted by rafhelp View Post
    Was offered 100% match deposit bonus recently by a broker.

BUt as i was reluctant to deposit, I was told "look dont worry" once you have made the deposit after a few days withdraw YOUR money and just trade with the bonus amount.
    The offer sounds illogical. You should treat it with some suspicion. No need to know who that broker is. The offer is obviously fishy and unbelievable.