Rookie Member

Very excited to be a part of the group ! ! ! !!!

Hi guys and girls, Just wanted to say how excited i am about being part of this group. Been meaning to get involved for a while on a few discussions. Always wanting to chat about strategies or anything binary related so cant wait to get my teeth into it !

Rookie Member
    Happy yo have you here mick...I am new as well but I can already tell this is a great bunch of helpful peeps...good luck!

Hi Mick Welcome to our Community! Wish you good luck and many discussions here with traders from all over the world.

Quote Originally Posted by mickjenkins View Post
    Hi guys and girls, Just wanted to say how excited i am about being part of this group. Been meaning to get involved for a while on a few discussions. Always wanting to chat about strategies or anything binary related so cant wait to get my teeth into it !
    Hi Mick Welcome to CommuniTraders! If you really enjoy trading there is no way to not improve your level fast. Here you can find many friends from around the world and help from many experienced ones. Follow all the news threads, daily tips and trading diaries and you will quickly start to understand what is going on in the markets. Make sure to test CT demo trading platform and test your strategy there. If you have any questions let us know!

Kolyo
    CT Team

Rookie Member
    Thanks guys, looking forward to getting deep into discussions and hopefully learn some nice strategies etc along the way.... thanks for the warm welcome !

Hi mick, welcome and nice to have you here

Welcome aboard Mick!

Welcome aboard!