AUD reaching resistance - giving it 24 hrs !!!

1 day trade, based on recent historical trending data.
    AUD reaching resistance - giving it 24 hrs
      Assets
      Expire
      Will Expire in
      Strategy
      Entry Price
       Cur/Exp Price
      Trade's LIVE   status
      Disclosure
      Investments
      P&L
      -
      -
      -
      -
      -
      -
      -
      -
      -
      -
    Refresh

Aussie Dollar has reached 0.9430 again. Time for another 24 hour PUT.

Unfortunatley I cant use the demo trading platform from this work laptop, but I have a live one with my broker.

Quote Originally Posted by jango_down View Post
    Aussie Dollar has reached 0.9430 again. Time for another 24 hour PUT.

Unfortunatley I cant use the demo trading platform from this work laptop, but I have a live one with my broker.
    trade ended up ITM, it got a bit close at the end however ITM is better than OTM.

The AUD/USD broke out above its previous resistance since my previous trade above, so I waited for its movement to settle down. Not sure what the new resistance/support would be. It took a couple of days to drop to below its previous support so I pounced for a 1 day CALL trade when it hit 0.936 yesterday. Looks like its pretty safe ITM with 40mins to go.

Time to observe the dollar and watch influencing finance reports for a while to see where she travels from here. Might take a break on the aussie to observe for a bit, im on a good run with it and enjoying it i must say....

Last edited by jango_down; 06-25-2014 at 09:12 PM. Reason: spell as well as i trade on gold lol.