Rookie Member

Please convert my signal indicator into an EA !!!

Hi All,
    My first post here, so apologies if I am in the wrong section at all.

I have been googling and googling trying to find a way or someone to convert my indicators into an EA that trades automatically for me.

I created the signal using a wizard and it seems to work well for me so far but I would really like to make this into an EA, as I am using it to trade binary options so need my entry to be spot on. As such it's obv quite simple and only requires buy/sell entry, and no exit/stop losses as it is binary. I just want to make this auto so I can trade more often as well as make my entry razor sharp.

Can someone point me in the right direction of how I can get this done?

Thanks so much!

Brieschko

EA for binary options.... does any BO broker offer the possibility for you to use an EA??

M.J
    Even though I am not a developer, but maybe something like that can be done with browser platforms because browsers can be controlled. But if you are looking to integrate EAs just like they are integrated in Metatrader then I dont think it is possible at the moment but may be in near future.

Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan G View Post
    EA for binary options.... does any BO broker offer the possibility for you to use an EA??
    Yeah using vantage fx at the moment.

The only way I am finding at the moment is to send myself an email. Test email works fine but not sure how to make my indicator email me. Currently trying to google that as I wrote this!

Quote Originally Posted by brieschko View Post
    Yeah using vantage fx at the moment.

The only way I am finding at the moment is to send myself an email. Test email works fine but not sure how to make my indicator email me. Currently trying to google that as I wrote this!
    That's not an EA...