Poll: What are the average value of your trades?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I used $100 per trade. Its 5% risk management.

This would be a better poll if the choices were percentages and not dollar amounts, I trade $500 but only because it is 3% of my account right now, when my account grows so will my trade size but it will always be 3%. Just saying.

3. Thanks Pinayito, edo thanked this post
    I trade 24options minimum which is $24 always but today I increased my risk by trading $30 because it was obvious that it was a sure win. It was really tempted to add more but that is against Bot's School's Money Management so $30 was a big risk because my deposit is the lowest (only $250).

I'm still on 10$ mark

Right now I make 20$ trades but I plan on raising the amount slowy following my winning curve and also to keep my trades around 3% of my account. My idea is to build my confidence up while I try to keep around 66% ITM. This week I was at 62%.

It's best to track your ITM% over a good sample size of at least months and not a week or day or so. Of course it depends on your number of trades and strategy, but a small sample size can blind you completely and cause you to make mistakes in assumptions.

I've had weeks with 100% ITM, but with only a few trades, it says nothing. Also had weeks with only losses...

I make 61 trades this month. 37 trades recorded in the money and 24 recorded out of the money. Success rate was 60% and it was below my average success rate 62%-66%. I think always can better. I trade 60s to 5 minute time frame expiry.Most of trades I post here on the forum.

I normally trade $50 a trade but I only trade 60 seconds now. the reason is I have my highest win rate with my own system which I think is over 70%.
    but the reason you need to be careful is the math. I put up 50 and win 35 so lets say I loose 50 I now need to win a 50 trade and win a 20 trade just to get back even. I remember one day and I was winning pretty good but had 2 or 3 losses I had to trade over %2000(wins and looses) just to get back where I started from.

Hi Milos,

My trades should be here if they get me linked up properly. I had 110 trades with over a 70% win rate 3/4 of the trades were all 60 second and the rest were 15 min trades. I started to get a lot better with the 60 second trades in winning so now all I trade is60 second trades.

I wrote a response about 60 second trading on this forum. I totally disagree it's gambling. If you want to chat some time about strategy I will share. I still can't PM you or anyone till I get 20 posts under my belt.

but I use a percent rule on every trade, 3%, so it doesn't matter how much in money that I trade, always 3%.