Rookie Member

Hi from South Florida, USA !!!

Glad to be a member and I look forward to being an active participant! Very motivated to making binary options trading successful, as I have had past struggles.

Drew

Hello drewview,

Welcome to CommuniTraders!

Wish you have great and successful trading during your career as binary options trader. It will be fantastic if you participate actively in our community!

Welcome Drew! I hope we will see you often here. If you are persistent and learn a lot the success will come without problems. Just keep a track record and share in CommuniTraders. This will help you tremendously!

Welcome Drew!

Wishing you great trades and lots of learning!

Hi Drew, welcome to BOTS. Looking forward to your participation

Rookie Member
    Thank you all for the very warm welcome messages! Right now I am hard at work taking the entire BOTS School courses from beginning to end. From there I fully intend to be an active participant in Communitraders Demo trading with commentary and questions!

Hello Drew. I also live in Florida near Tampa. Welcome to the forum. Im still a noob here myself and I can already see its a great place to learn and network. Probably the most active forum for Binary options Ive seen so far

Rookie Member
    Thanks grindtime...I look forward to a most excellent adventure!! Welcome fellow Floridian!!!