Rookie Member

Anyone know if there is indicator to show you how many pips you made on mt4?? !!!

Hi, I'm looking to find an indicator or tool to calculate my pip profit for each and every trade can anyone help me. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MaxMalta View Post
    Hi, I'm looking to find an indicator or tool to calculate my pip profit for each and every trade can anyone help me. Thanks
    At the History tab you could see each trade P&L in pips (well under MetaTrader 4 it's called points; also you just need to make sure to divide them by 10 if your with a 5 digit brokerage so you get the pips amount), so not sure what your looking for.

Aren't you trading Binary? Why the need to know pip amount?
    No BO broker will offer you this feature and there are no BO indicators to do it. Unless you are actually opening the trade on MT4 (or other fx platform), you won't be able to calculate pips (well, you can do it manually if you really need to)

M.J
    You can calculate per pip profit/loss by getting number of pips when trade expires and dividing it with the profit/loss of that trade. It doesnt have any value and you cannot compare it with other binary option trades because per pip profit/loss may vary but your actual profit/loss will stay same (unless you change investment amount).
    But you can compare it with forex trades to see if you could have gained more or not.

Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan G View Post
    Aren't you trading Binary? Why the need to know pip amount?
    No BO broker will offer you this feature and there are no BO indicators to do it. Unless you are actually opening the trade on MT4 (or other fx platform), you won't be able to calculate pips (well, you can do it manually if you really need to)
    Yes Bogdan im trading bo but also forex ....

Rookie Member
    As you can see my P&L are in euros no point's.
    Long time ago i manged to convert P&L from euro to point's (from settings) but been trying for about a week and cannot work it out! So how do i convert to points via settings ? thanks
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kk.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	19.0 KB 
ID:	1855

Quote Originally Posted by MaxMalta View Post
    As you can see my P&L are in euros no point's.
    Long time ago i manged to convert P&L from euro to point's (from settings) but been trying for about a week and cannot work it out! So how do i convert to points via settings ? thanks
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kk.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	19.0 KB 
ID:	1855
    Yes, I too trade Forex and I am aware of that problem. I'd like to see P&L as pips not as money. While this is possible to do for currently open trades, I dont think it's possible for closed trades.

My solution to that problem is Excel. In Account History you can save your closed trades as Report then copy-paste them in Excel (use Paste Special and select Unicode Text). In fact, you only need the opening and closing price and teh formula is simple.

Another option is to use an indicator but the one I have doesnt show P&L on each individual trade. Instead, it calculates it depending on the custom period you choose in Account History: if you set your Acc History to show just "Today", the indi will show percentages and pips for today only. The indicator is called i-Profit Tracker and it is easily available for free online (i have v1.1)
    Hope that helps

Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan G View Post
    Yes, I too trade Forex and I am aware of that problem. I'd like to see P&L as pips not as money. While this is possible to do for currently open trades, I dont think it's possible for closed trades.

My solution to that problem is Excel. In Account History you can save your closed trades as Report then copy-paste them in Excel (use Paste Special and select Unicode Text). In fact, you only need the opening and closing price and teh formula is simple.

Another option is to use an indicator but the one I have doesnt show P&L on each individual trade. Instead, it calculates it depending on the custom period you choose in Account History: if you set your Acc History to show just "Today", the indi will show percentages and pips for today only. The indicator is called i-Profit Tracker and it is easily available for free online (i have v1.1)
    Hope that helps

Thanks for you'r answer, your very helpful. I searched how it's done on excel and i will do it.
    I thought that there will be a simpler way.

I am also calculating my profit loss with the help of an excel file. It is easier to customize the spreadsheet the way you like, no matter which broker you are trading with.