Rookie Member

Smile Greetings from Ireland !!!

I was here briefly some time ago but did not stay. I am interested in learning binary options and am at the preschool stage in the school here-reading as much as I can and trying to learn from it. I heard about binary options in the sales pitch for software for using it but I see the advice here is to learn to trade instead and that is what I want to do.Binary options sounds interesting, challenging and potentially lucrative which is why I intend to stay around here longer this time around. I just feel a bit overwhelmed at the minute by the amount of information and I intend taking my time and becoming more familiar with it all before I invest some of the money I have set aside for trading in binary options when I am more prepared to do so.
    I live in the countryside in Ireland with my husband, two sons and dog and my occupation is in the healthcare field.I am looking forward to learning from the experienced members here and I appreciate the excellent resources on this site. Thanks

Hi avalonkate,

Welcome to CommuniTraders!

Thank you for your kind expression about our community! We are giving all the necessary efforts to make binary options trading more easy to learn and understandable for newbie traders from all over the world. We value very much your positive feedback and will keep making the necessary efforts to keep the content only top level. If you are persistent you will surely learn how to trade. Just keep reading and following the other traders here. Best to start demo trading as soon as possible, which can be done quickly with our CommuniTraders Demo Platform! It is that simple – click on Trade & Share button and select your asset! If you have any question ask freely in the forum and you will find quickly answers

Best regards,
    Kolyo
    CT Team

Welcome to CommuniTraders Kate!

Wish you good luck and trading successfully the financial markets. Kolyo is right, better to firstly start demo trading and check if it feet to your style for couple of months before starting real money trading. If you ask many questions and learn from the answers you are just one step from the trading profits. Only need to not give up to early before learning the basic lessons of binary options

Rookie Member

Smile !!!

Quote Originally Posted by dorrian View Post
    Welcome to CommuniTraders Kate!

Wish you good luck and trading successfully the financial markets. Kolyo is right, better to firstly start demo trading and check if it feet to your style for couple of months before starting real money trading. If you ask many questions and learn from the answers you are just one step from the trading profits. Only need to not give up to early before learning the basic lessons of binary options
    Thank you for the welcome and the good advice Dorrian. I will keep reading the articles in the school and get started at demo trading as you both suggest and the secret is I think to have patience and persistence as I learn while I go along. I look forward to the challenge and hopefully financial rewards of trading in the future

Rookie Member
    Cheers for your welcome and good advice Kolyo. You are right-persistence is the key along with some patience. Will head over to the demo platform now and have a go before I go back to the school to learn some more later

Welcome on board, friend. If you have questions feel free to post it here and amny of our pros and experts will help you.

Always good to have Irish people around. Redhead by any chance? You're so quick into action (:

see you around Kate