Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Member

Can someone review my binary options course? !!!

Hi,

I'm putting together an advanced binary option strategy course (videos) but I'd like to get some feedback from other binary options traders before it gets published.

It includes strategies such as how to trade binary options using reversal patterns, MACD, day trading, trading off fundamentals etc..

If anyone could PM me to take a look at it then I'd really appreciate it. You'll also get the course for free of course in return.

Also, could anyone help me understand the typical new guy wanting to learn binary options? I'm confused because there seem to be so many scams and autobot indicators these days, I'm not sure if people are actually looking for proper strategy or if they should be marketed with the "make money fast, earn $1,000s/month approach".

Obviously the course material is still solid, but I dont know whether it should be marketed emotionally like that or if I should keep it professional (albeit boring).

Thanks.

Adam
    Last edited by addz123; 06-05-2014 at 03:36 PM.

Im sorry. can't really understand your thread...

Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    Im sorry. can't really understand your thread...
    Sorry I'm asking

a) if someone can review my course and video topics - PM me so I can send it

b) what's the typical person trying to understand binary options strategy? Is he/she seriously interested in understand price action and technical analysis, or are they just looking for basic indicators, signals and systems i.e. quick way to make money

What is it that you have exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by ijazanwar View Post
    i am following the www.haramibinary.com and their results are amazing .They have live web room in london sessions and newyork sessions as well.They show their own chart and enter live trades also and the same trades sent to the followers. Most of the times they trade on eur/usd,aud/usd,gbp/usd and their expiries are from 5 minutes to 15 minutes .They give 1-10 signals in a day .Since i am following them i am growing my account .i am happy to follow them .if someone wants to grow his account he must join www.haramibinary.com
    All the best
    Bogdan G.
    The site is not different than all the other signal provider sites. How can you prove that it is genuine and better than others?

The post from ijazanwar was a clear spam with a dozens of copies all around the forum. That forced me to delete the posts and ban this user. Disregarding our forum rules so obviously will always lead to ban!

Quote Originally Posted by addz123 View Post
    Hi,

I'm putting together an advanced binary option strategy course (videos) but I'd like to get some feedback from other binary options traders before it gets published.

It includes strategies such as how to trade binary options using reversal patterns, MACD, day trading, trading off fundamentals etc..

If anyone could PM me to take a look at it then I'd really appreciate it. You'll also get the course for free of course in return.

Also, could anyone help me understand the typical new guy wanting to learn binary options? I'm confused because there seem to be so many scams and autobot indicators these days, I'm not sure if people are actually looking for proper strategy or if they should be marketed with the "make money fast, earn $1,000s/month approach".

Obviously the course material is still solid, but I dont know whether it should be marketed emotionally like that or if I should keep it professional (albeit boring).

Thanks.

Adam
    Hi Adam,

It will be better if you share with us publicly a part of your binary trading course. If you do so, you will have many benefits of reviewing your materials from many traders here. I think it will be beneficial for both sides and you will only gain popularity with such presentation.

Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    Hi Adam,

It will be better if you share with us publicly a part of your binary trading course. If you do so, you will have many benefits of reviewing your materials from many traders here. I think it will be beneficial for both sides and you will only gain popularity with such presentation.
    Hi Kolyo,

I understand but the course isn't finished yet, hence why I don't want to post it publicly. I want to get a few people's opinions beforehand so that I can make tweaks or add to it where necessary. I also can't post the videos publicly as they're not being uploaded on Youtube.

Basically, we have a 25-30 binary options video course (each video around 10-20 minutes) which teaches how to use a number of strategies for day trading binary options as well as holding longer positions. We're also then developing a 45 video advanced technical analysis course.

There are no automated signals or robots or anything.

Thanks.

Adam
    Last edited by addz123; 06-08-2014 at 08:55 PM.

It looks you won’t offer your curse for free and that is the main reason you don’t want to show it publicly. That’s ok, but if you want to have more opinions on it I think will be better to give us some example video to review.

Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dorrian View Post
    It looks you wonít offer your curse for free and that is the main reason you donít want to show it publicly. Thatís ok, but if you want to have more opinions on it I think will be better to give us some example video to review.
    As already stated, I'm willing to send the whole course and videos to someone who can review them, but I'm not able to post them on a public forum..