Rookie Member

Lightbulb How do you know when you're dealing with a legit broker ? !!!

Are there any kind of characteristics that a broker website should have before you decide to trade on their platform ? Is there anything noticeable about one website, compared to another?

On the otherhand, what symptoms should I be aware of ?

Please answer from experience, I would be glad to hear your ideas.

I think that the best and safest way of knowing whether you're dealing with a legit broker or not is by searching for complaints. You can learn 3 things from complaints:

1. Too many complaints - probably should be avoided
    2. No complaints - Warning sign... But certainly doesn't mean the broker is not legit. In that case you'll have to dig deeper. Hopefully our very own reviews could help.
    3. Low number of complaints - better focus on those.

Another thing about complaints... You'll soon find out that many complaints cry "SCAM". Try this article - http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...ams-on-forums/

Cheers!

Hi moneytrader and welcome to CommuniTraders!

Here you will find answers to most of your questions, but to find them quickly I can recommend you to first check the search box to find if there is something written and than to see ask properly your question in the forum. There are many experienced traders who are willing to help to people like you so you are just one click to your answers! For your question about the broker selection I can give you the link to one great article written by Martin http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...now-your-game/. There you will find the essence of the answer on your question! Wish you good luck and happy trading
    Last edited by Kolyo; 06-05-2014 at 06:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by moneytrader View Post
    Are there any kind of characteristics that a broker website should have before you decide to trade on their platform ? Is there anything noticeable about one website, compared to another?

On the otherhand, what symptoms should I be aware of ?

Please answer from experience, I would be glad to hear your ideas.
    You could also just google "broker name + review" onto Google and see if some legit sites/forums provide shed some light on them. Just stick to the most popular, well-known brokerages and you'll be fine.

(that worked for me so far)

Quote Originally Posted by RichardD View Post
    You could also just google "broker name + review" onto Google and see if some legit sites/forums provide shed some light on them. Just stick to the most popular, well-known brokerages and you'll be fine.

(that worked for me so far)
    Well, how do you know when a site is legit? how do you the forum is genuine? The search is always hard, but as you said- there are very well known brokers around, you'll see their logo everywhere. Better start there. and following Kolyo and my own comments above (: