[NEW FEATURE] Live Signals on CT 2.0 I want to take a look now! Close
Open

Poll: How did I find that binary options exist?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    poe
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    Hi Poe If you love trading and love to be part of this game, it won't be difficult to build up your knowledge and experience, even as a part time endeavor. Problem is with people who are here only for the quick money and don't know what to expect. For people who know what is to be a trader and who believe in themselves it is much more easier to go through all the hurdles and difficulties and to survive, all others are gone in a matter of weeks You probably know that real world trading is far away from Hollywood movies, but they give at least the taste of what is it to be a professional trader
    yeh kolyo i second every word noting further than the truth of what we see in movies, I can say that from self experience now that I have been trading for a while and still have a looooong way ahead, that traders must have a huge discipline, self control, and the amount of hours that we are suppose to put in reading and study is just stupid...
    "He who makes a BEAST of himself, gets rid the pain of being a MAN" S.J

I was watching a presidential election video in the moneth of November, when an ad appeared for reasons unknown! After watching the video, i did some research and searched for demo accounts. i wouldn't call myself a pro but it has given me some hope, at least!

My first thoughts were, however, that BO is scam until I read reviews about the few legitimate ones.

Quote Originally Posted by dexsam View Post
    I was watching a presidential election video in the moneth of November, when an ad appeared for reasons unknown! After watching the video, i did some research and searched for demo accounts. i wouldn't call myself a pro but it has given me some hope, at least!

My first thoughts were, however, that BO is scam until I read reviews about the few legitimate ones.
    where do you live, just curious on my end.
    "Great Googely Moogely" ... Frank Zappa