Thread: Hello Comunity

Rookie Member

Hello Comunity !!!

Hello Iím new at this market. I had a long experience on the stock market, but this is another bigger level. I will study and learning. So if anyone can help me, whit some links of material to do that, great. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Whie View Post
    Hello I’m new at this market. I had a long experience on the stock market, but this is another bigger level. I will study and learning. So if anyone can help me, whit some links of material to do that, great. Thanks
    Hi Whie,

Welcome to our binary trading community! Wish you good luck and most of all a lot of learning and demo trading. Check out our demo trading platform and try to place your first trades there. This way you will be able to share them with the community and to learn from other traders much faster!

Hello Whie, wellcome to CommuniTraders! I am sure that if you read and participate in the topics, discussed here, you will learn a lot from our higly competent members, ready to share their experience. You might want to check this out: http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/school/.

School is the place to start