Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

PowerOption Live Discussion Forum !!!

Click here to read or submit customer reviews about PowerOption

PowerOption Forum Share and Research Binary Options information and communicate with other Traders. All Traders are welcomed. Feel free to start a live Discussion or ask Bots.com team questions.

Anybody started using PowerOPtion yet? They look pretty good and come from well known Forex Broker AvaTrade.

Rookie Member
    yeah, many people know that they are powered by avatrade, but as i know they have not only this platform. it seems trade101 is also them. can any one ensure this ?

Important Announcement: PowerOption will be closing for business this month (December).

BOTS team will continue to update. Users who still have accounts, please report.

Do have an account, but never deposited (pfieuw! )

Rookie Member
    I DO have a live account which I actively trade at Power Option and this very disturbing for me to read on this forum as I have receuved NO emails or communication from my account manager about any closure whatsoever. In fact only a couple weeks ago he assured me they were still under the umbrella of AvaTrade and my money was safe. Can we have this confirmed somehow as the website is still up and working and I am able to log into my account as normal even over the weekend. Thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by southernjam View Post
    I DO have a live account which I actively trade at Power Option and this very disturbing for me to read on this forum as I have receuved NO emails or communication from my account manager about any closure whatsoever. In fact only a couple weeks ago he assured me they were still under the umbrella of AvaTrade and my money was safe. Can we have this confirmed somehow as the website is still up and working and I am able to log into my account as normal even over the weekend. Thanks guys.
    Their website is still up, but is it confirmed - PowerOption will shut down completely by the end of the month.

I have talked with customer support of avatrade this morning. They said poweroption is still working, they only close affilate program. But I can't contact support department of poweroption 1 week till now.What's happen to my money if they suddently suddown?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	19.2 KB 
ID:	2581
    Last edited by theheo; 12-15-2014 at 08:47 AM.

Hi Theheo, first, your image is too small to understand. After you upload a pic, double click on it before you approve your post, and make it larger.
    second, i don't know about their affiliate program, but I do know you've to withdraw your money as soon as possible. Seems like they are closing for good.

I think Avatrade sold the platform/business to someone else. From what I understand you have to withdraw cuz they are shutting poweroptions down,