Poll: What kind of expiration time frame you prefer to trade?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Rookie Member
    5 minute expirary

15minutes time frame expiry currency correlation GBP/USD and USD/CHF and AUD/USD, USD/JPY.

I trade from 60 sec. and all other expiry times up to end of day {rarely}, all depending what I see on the chart on different time frames as I look at them from 1 min. to 1 hour before I take a trade

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    This is a great poll, I'd like to see some more activity in it.... hey noobs! Choose an answer in this poll!
    Heard someone call for I noob?
    I got most sucess with 15m 60m 4h
    But i think my style will be 4h or end of day.

Quote Originally Posted by dommech View Post
    Heard someone call for I noob?
    I got most sucess with 15m 60m 4h
    But i think my style will be 4h or end of day.
    You're day trader!

The is interesting Milos because i am interested in longer expires can you advise. i am looking for 30mins-1hour and end of day trades (EOD)strategies

Quote Originally Posted by plmoore246 View Post
    The is interesting Milos because i am interested in longer expires can you advise. i am looking for 30mins-1hour and end of day trades (EOD)strategies
    Not sure what you are doing now but in general the same types of indicator strategies will work for short or long term expiry, the trick is the charts you use to get signals. For end of day 30 minute or 1 hour charts are good.

Quote Originally Posted by plmoore246 View Post
    I use M1 and M5 charts for 30minutes time frame expiry while M15 for H1 expiry. I also use M1 for entry points. If I want to trade H1 expiry I also watch the main daily trend. It includes to count the candles as Okane said.