Rookie Member

razz Better broker and expiry date !!!

I am using banc de binary and saw in this strategy: http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...your-feet-wet/
    which expiry time to choose. I do not have that much liberty and can only trade with those expiry
    -at this current time every 10 minute ( for a maximum of 40minute)
    -in few hours it will be at every 30 min ( or 15 minute depending on time)
    -long time trading is every 7 days

do brokers like stock pair having a more flexible expiry system?

Due to some tests I made about Banc de Binary (and others), I wouldn't recommend short term trading with BdB. Their pricing is not accurate enough to trade short term, so I simply would forget that with them. You can find the tests in my blog here.

I'm not sure about expiration times with all brokers, so I couldn't answer to your question specifically.

Rookie Member
    I'm considering to change broker with this answer, I will wait for other reply.

Hi George,

I have to agree with SeaSalt that BdB is not the best choice for short term trading. It is better to select a broker with stable and very fast quotes like StockPair or PowerOption. Check their reviews on BOTS site and you will see more details about them. I have accounts with both of them and can say their trading engines are very good.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgesLurk View Post
    do brokers like stock pair having a more flexible expiry system?
    below is stockpair expiry times for trading currency (stocks and commodities start at 5 or 10mins)...... One thing I don't like about stock pair exp times is there is not an expire time between 1hr and "end of day". Would like to see 2 + 4 hr exp times available.

cheers

Rookie Member
    You guys are cool thanks

Thanks for that information Jango! Really great stuff!