Optimarkets, USA Customers BEWArE!!! !!!

If you follow this blog you probably know I have been battling Optimarkets for several months attempting to get my approved withdrawal and also later attempting to close my account and have monies in that account returned to me. I have had no success in these attempts and am posting latest email from Finance Dept at Optimarkets.
    In this email Optimarkets admits that they will take your deposit and keep your profits as they have no way to process withdrawals. I have forwarded this email to:
    Division of Enforcement
    U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission
    I have requested that they close Optimarkets down in USA as this to me seems to be FRAUD.

Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 17:41:30 +0300
    Subject: Re: Another Affiliate Posting True Reviews
    To: withheld.com

Dear Bob,

Thank you for your email

As stated previously, we are indeed aware of the delay, and we are working hard to replace our unsuccessful processor with a new one.

This process is very long and has to be done geographically, receiving the necessary qualification and regulation for each.

We begin with Europe and are working from there.

We appreciate your understanding and your patience.

Best regards,

OptiMarkets.com - Binary Options Trading

Finance Department

I continue to post these types of emails wherever I can to expose Optimarkets as the scam Broker they are.
    Please join me and post your stories with mine so we can close this Broker down in USA.
    Happy Trading

That is really very unfortunate development with your optimarkets account. I hope that your deposit is not too big and that you will receive your money back. However this is a clear sign for every trader to stay away from these guys and not make any business with them. It looks that they are trying to steal money from all previous US customers, which is obvious from their not very well defined explanation. Keep us informed with the progress of your withdrawal.

Rookie Member
    I hope I can withdraw your money to the bank. But this optimarkets brokers totally scam. Beware of scam sites promoted Michael Freeman

I followed Michel on YouTube and Facebook for sometime before I realized he was just a SCAM AFFILIATE and just as bad as SCAM BROKER, OPTIMARKETS. I think he is probably worse as he KNOWS what he is promoting and doesn't care. Only there to make MONEY!!!

Happy Trading

Quote Originally Posted by biff22 View Post
    I followed Michel on YouTube and Facebook for sometime before I realized he was just a SCAM AFFILIATE and just as bad as SCAM BROKER, OPTIMARKETS. I think he is probably worse as he KNOWS what he is promoting and doesn't care. Only there to make MONEY!!!

Happy Trading
    Don’t follow anyone in the world weird net as Bogdan said in other thread Don’t follow scam affiliates, scam brokers offering fantastic promotions or anyone else, unless you have a clear proof that they are honest and not wanting to sell you something. The reason I don’t like following trading ‘gurus’ and signal service providers is that their intention on first place is to sell you their product so they will hide the bad sides and will show you only the great sides of their services that is a pure manipulation.