A warning about Goptions and Binaryoptions !!!

Hi All

I took this post from a friend over at another forum and thoug i should post it here.

While most users here at Binaryoptionsdaily may be aware of Goptions I am making this post for those who may be first timers into BO trading

The site and forum at bianryoptionspimp.com seems to be either controlled or have such strong affiliations with Goptions that any negative posts about Goptions are never approved for public viewing.

I posted 3 threads highlighting their scam tactics and not one of them has been approved by the 'administrator/s'. i.e. they never became visible by the public. This is to make sure that newcomers are fooled by the possibly paid reviewers on the forum.

Just take note please.If one was still not convinced or in doubt that Goptions is a scam house this should settle it. They are in the same league as what Bankoptions,Safe24options and "Christian Jacobs" are

The characters foster(probably a fake pic taken of the internet) and admin are punters denouncing legitimate sites like Core Liquidity Markets calling them scams.Really???

Adam is a bona fide scam artist and he has outwardly now shown that he will do anything and everything to smooch money out of naive souls

Rookie Member
    Hello "Riven"
    Please provide some proof of your allegations or please refrain from posting any connection to GOptions of someone else's wrong doing (if even true)
    We don't have any connection with "Christian Jacobs" and if you knew anything about what you were babbling about you'd know very well how many people we helped in the skype groups that were scammed by those brokers (just ask Karen).
    If you don't know who I am talking about, then please bugger off as these allegations are as malicious as they are false

Quote Originally Posted by Goptions View Post
    Hello "Riven"
    Please provide some proof of your allegations or please refrain from posting any connection to GOptions of someone else's wrong doing (if even true)
    We don't have any connection with "Christian Jacobs" and if you knew anything about what you were babbling about you'd know very well how many people we helped in the skype groups that were scammed by those brokers (just ask Karen).
    If you don't know who I am talking about, then please bugger off as these allegations are as malicious as they are false
    I know you are not connected with Chrsitan Jacobs and never said so.
    I said you were in the same league meaning you fleece traders

this post closed. you can continue this discussion here - http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....scussion-Forum

sorry for the inconvenience.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams