Hi all from Slovenia !!!

Hi. I'm a BO trader from Slovenia and I'm not a "forum" person. What convineced me to join, was first of all the notsuckingness (is that a word?... it should be of the BOTS. Great page, great articles, usefull insights. The second thing that convinced me to join this forum (which is actually my first in a long while, don't get me wrong, I consider myself a geek, linux, all wifi stereos and blutooth-car-solar-panels, I'm just not a forum person is one of the articles on BOTS about keeping a trading diary. I read it and jumped at the idea (BTW should I post my trading journal in General Trading Discussion or Binary Options Trading Strategies and Systems?). Now that I'm commited I hope to make a contribution to the community. And last of all about me as a BO trader. I wouldn't consider myself a total newbie to BO, but I'm not at the "Quit My Day Job" stage. I'm working on my own strategy, which was greatly influenced by BOTS, thx guys! I know how to analise my mistakes, I recognise emotional trading and most of the time manage to sit on my hands, etc... With your help I hope to improve myself as a trader and hope that I can help my-co-binary-oprion-forum-traders (well this deffinitly is not a word in some small way to be more succesfull. Have a Good (ITM) One!

Hi nropes,

It is really a great pleasure to see you here and very satisfied of the nice words about our community. You are right that we are different than other traders communities. We are very friendly with each other. Here is a place to help each other independently of the level where we stand at the moment. Newbie and seasoned experienced traders we are all here to talk and discuss the markets without any limitations. Keeping trading diary is really one of the most important elements of every successful trading strategy. It is great that you realized this truth and decided to keep your diary here. You can start your own thread in the General Discussion Room and also you can place your trades in CommuniTraders Demo platform all of them will go to CommuniTraders Social Trading Platform Room and you will be able to place the links to your trades in your personal diary. That will be the best way to keep track of everything. We will wait to see your contribution with great interest and I hope you will have nice time with us

Hi there, Ropes!

Welcome to BOTS. Awesome to hear you're finding useful info here. Hope to see you around on the forums a bit more

Quote Originally Posted by nropes View Post
    Hi. I'm a BO trader from Slovenia and I'm not a "forum" person. What convineced me to join, was first of all the notsuckingness (is that a word?... it should be of the BOTS. Great page, great articles, usefull insights. The second thing that convinced me to join this forum (which is actually my first in a long while, don't get me wrong, I consider myself a geek, linux, all wifi stereos and blutooth-car-solar-panels, I'm just not a forum person is one of the articles on BOTS about keeping a trading diary. I read it and jumped at the idea (BTW should I post my trading journal in General Trading Discussion or Binary Options Trading Strategies and Systems?). Now that I'm commited I hope to make a contribution to the community. And last of all about me as a BO trader. I wouldn't consider myself a total newbie to BO, but I'm not at the "Quit My Day Job" stage. I'm working on my own strategy, which was greatly influenced by BOTS, thx guys! I know how to analise my mistakes, I recognise emotional trading and most of the time manage to sit on my hands, etc... With your help I hope to improve myself as a trader and hope that I can help my-co-binary-oprion-forum-traders (well this deffinitly is not a word in some small way to be more succesfull. Have a Good (ITM) One!

Welcome Mate!!

First, thank you for your kind words. It's means a lot to me

Writing a trading diary could really boost your skills. As okane said, to have success you must learn from your faults. and where will you find those faults?? Right there, on your trading diary. Im sure our forum members and team would love to help. Do NOT hesitate to ask, anything!!

Last, regarding where should you open your trading diary. I see you already opened it on General Trading Discussion forum room, which is simply great!

As far as im concerned, you've just the right attitude to become a successful trader. As you're probably aware of, attitude is a game changing quality. You either have it or you don't. You got it in you (:

Cheers!

Hi welcome to our big community. Looking forward to you sharing with us