Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Solid Member jango_down's Avatar

    finally the Australian Budget announcement today!! !!!

    There's been a lot in the media recently about how tough the budget will be, with lots of the usual "leaks" before the announcement. I'm not really sure what what effect todays budget announcement will have on the AUD/USD price...... ie some good news for business, but bad news for the general public to absorb increasing national debt with tax increases etc.

    Would anyone here with more trading experience like to add anything on what they think the Aussie dollar will do after the budget announcement considering the already leaked info?

  2. #2
    Administrator Martin Kay's Avatar
    Moved your post here. If you've any similar trading questions/discussions/questions - this is the place!

  3. #3
    Legendry Member milos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    Moved your post here. If you've any similar trading questions/discussions/questions - this is the place!
    Welcome Jango

    Here is link below
    http://www.budget.gov.au/2014-15/con...nitiatives.htm

    AUD/USD Day's Range: 0.93330 - 0.93820

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AUDUSD.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	106.9 KB 
ID:	1666
    Last edited by milos; 05-13-2014 at 04:13 PM.

  4. #4
    Solid Member jango_down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    Moved your post here. If you've any similar trading questions/discussions/questions - this is the place!
    Sorry about that mate I'm still getting used to the forum, thanks for moving the thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by milos View Post
    Welcome Jango

    Here is link below
    http://www.budget.gov.au/2014-15/con...nitiatives.htm

    AUD/USD Day's Range: 0.93330 - 0.93820

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AUDUSD.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	106.9 KB 
ID:	1666
    Thanks for the reply and the info milos.

    I chose a 1 day trade @ 0.93597 expecting a rise after the budget announcement. Well it did rise somewhat but unfortunately has retracted and im currently OTM. Still a few hours to go, we'll see.
    cheers

  5. #5
    Legendry Member milos's Avatar
    You welcome. You can ask what ever you want. Here is PRO bots team who can help you. Free as comfortable.

  6. #6
    Legendry Member Michael Hodges's Avatar
    Hey man, how did your trade go? any new insights into the AUS?

  7. #7
    Solid Member jango_down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    Hey man, how did your trade go? any new insights into the AUS?
    Hi Michael, yep the trade came home ITM with only a few pips to spare. If you check my BOTS demo trading history you'll see I favour the aussie dollar.

    I dont have any insights at the moment, especially with the stronger USD late last week knocking the aussie about which put an end to my 12 x ITM streak for the AUD. Im going to sit on my hands for a couple of days to see where it heads. I do wish there was more discussion on here about the AUD, as I have a lot more to learn than to offer.

    cheers

  8. #8
    Legendry Member Michael Hodges's Avatar
    YO, you should start a thread right here in the forum, in this very room, about the Aussie Dollar, any history, news, analysis or other related info would be appreciated! You can become our Guru De Oz!

  9. #9
    Legendry Member Michael Hodges's Avatar
    On second thought, this is a better forum to put your aussie dollar thread in....it will fit in well,

    http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....Community-Live!

  10. #10
    Solid Member jango_down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    YO, you should start a thread right here in the forum, in this very room, about the Aussie Dollar, any history, news, analysis or other related info would be appreciated! You can become our Guru De Oz!

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    On second thought, this is a better forum to put your aussie dollar thread in....it will fit in well,

    http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....Community-Live!

    Actually I think its a good idea for a AUD/USD thread, I'm no guru though.... far from it hehe. I havent had a successful trade on the aussie since mid last month....I do wish I was awake last night to see the AUD hit 0.94. I was waiting all day (aussie time) for it to hit this price and as i expected strong resistance turned it around immediatly and its still falling. Im not so sure where support will kick in but im hoping its way below 0.93500 so my current trade will end up ITM. (2days left, fingers crossed)



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
3