Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your advice to a beginner? !!!

If you were an absolute beginner, would you be able to educate yourself from sources on the internet (articles, tutorials, videos etc.)? If it is possible, would you mention some good sources?
    Thanks in advance.

Of course, if you find the reliable sources... and it looks like you've already found one, CommuniTraders
    As for videos, I can recommend "yourtradingcoach" on YouTube:
    https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...urtradingcoach

But you will find plenty of great stuff here at BOTS:
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/school/ Good luck!

Hi geagleiam,

Welcome to CommuniTraders!

You can educate yourself by starting our binary options school. It is easy, simple and well explained. It covers all the aspects of trading from psychology, brokers, and strategies. If you finish reading all the articles there you will be one level ahead and will have very good understanding of what you need to work on and develop. There is only one way to learn and it is practicing demo trading, so after learning the basics you can join our community and trade here!

Everything is possible with a little help of BinaryOptionsThatSuck.com trading school and friends from CommuniTraders (:

I see you already have some links, good luck mate!

Don't hesitate to ask!

Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    Hi geagleiam,

Welcome to CommuniTraders!

You can educate yourself by starting our binary options school. It is easy, simple and well explained. It covers all the aspects of trading from psychology, brokers, and strategies. If you finish reading all the articles there you will be one level ahead and will have very good understanding of what you need to work on and develop. There is only one way to learn and it is practicing demo trading, so after learning the basics you can join our community and trade here!
    Thank you for your responsiveness. I am glad to know that I have found the right place.

Yes geagleiam This is the right place and there is no better place to start. Actually the best you can do is to read the discussions here and ask questions. This way you will have much more chances of becoming an educated and successful trader.

Quote Originally Posted by dorrian View Post
    Yes geagleiam This is the right place and there is no better place to start. Actually the best you can do is to read the discussions here and ask questions. This way you will have much more chances of becoming an educated and successful trader.
    I understand. The only thing I am curious about is, if there are ways of, as Kolyo said, "practicing demo trading". Did he mean the discussions here, or are there some ways of demo practice before starting to invest real money?

Quote Originally Posted by geagleiam View Post
    I understand. The only thing I am curious about is, if there are ways of, as Kolyo said, "practicing demo trading". Did he mean the discussions here, or are there some ways of demo practice before starting to invest real money?
    Hi geagleiam,

I mean real demo trading, not just discussing but real practicing here in the forum. You just need to click on the button Trade and Share on the upper side of the Forum below our main banner and you will be redirected to a trading window where you can prepare your trade – select instrument, duration and post a comment attached to it. Then if you select to share this trade it will appear in this room http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....ading-Platform and will be available to everyone to discuss and comment on it. When the expiration time is reached you will see on your post the outcome of your trade either wining or losing.

This forum surpassed my expectations. Thank you all for the support.

Quote Originally Posted by geagleiam View Post
    If you were an absolute beginner, would you be able to educate yourself from sources on the internet (articles, tutorials, videos etc.)? If it is possible, would you mention some good sources?
    Thanks in advance.
    The guys above me gave great advice but let me just add you may also want to lead a trading journal, just to write down your actual feelings/analysis to be able to evaluate your trading later, that time objectively.