Rookie Member

smile 3 Fresh into Binary trading !!!

Hello everybody , I am really new to Binary trading , and hope to make it big overtime in this field ..

Apart from the beginners section of this forum , is there any other resource the gurus here can recommend ? (may be a book or a dummy guide of some sort ) , i know i will have to learn everything on my own , but its better to learn from others mistakes than your own ..

Hi utrader, welcome to BOTS. You can go to the school section on our main site. there are lots of information that you can learn from there.

Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by willyw View Post
    Hi utrader, welcome to BOTS. You can go to the school section on our main site. there are lots of information that you can learn from there.
    Thanks willyw

!!!

Hello utrader!

Welcome to CommuniTraders!

Wish you good luck and all the success in the world. I have to honestly say that learning to trade the markets is not an easy task. Some of us have studied for several years before making it profitable venture. Of course it is possible to make it profitable much faster if you learn from the best traders and try to avoid all the possible mistakes. I am recommending you to start from the School Section of the main binaryoptionsthatsuck.com website.

There you will find a lot of articles from very beginners to much more advanced articles. The best way to improve your skills is to continuously ask questions here. You will be surprised how much of your questions will find clear and explainable answers here. So donít be afraid of sharing your thoughts, be proactive and this will pays off massively in the future
    Last edited by Kolyo; 05-02-2014 at 08:03 PM.

all the information you need could be found on our school.

If you have further questions, use this forum!

Hi utrader and welcome to the Community!

Reading the School Section of the site is a must if you want to become proficient in binary options. There are many ways to become a trader but this is the easiest one. The forum is open for questions. So every time you find something you donít understand go the forum and ask! Wish you 77% profitable trades
    Last edited by dorrian; 05-04-2014 at 07:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by utrader View Post
    Thanks willyw
    You are welcome