Rookie Member

dollars 1 Day Trading Binary Options !!!

This thread is for traders trading binary options, this is a completely new market for a lot of traders and the techniques are hugely different to trading the forex.

Im going to post techniques that have made me profit and also techniques that have lost me a lot of money.

If you want to learn what are binary options here is a link to some short videos that explain it down to a T

https://binarykings.co.uk/videos

Binary Option traders are encouraged to post their techniques good or bad so we can all learn.

Happy Posting.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1660440_597761240307669_1961529913_n.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	18.0 KB 
ID:	1613

Rookie Member

Cool Monday Trade Alert !!!

TRADE ALERT The National Association of Realtors (NAR) Pending Home Sales Report measures the change in the number of homes under contract to be sold but still awaiting the closing transaction, excluding new construction.

A higher than expected reading should be taken as positive/bullish for the USD, while a lower than expected reading should be taken as negative/bearish for the USD.

TRADE: GBP/USD
    AMOUNT: $1000
    TIME: 16:00 LONDON GMT

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-04-28 at 09.29.10.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	24.0 KB 
ID:	1614

Hello There!

I moved your thread into the appropriate room.
    let's go over a few rules before - 1. No Promoting allowed (only on business room) 2. No Links allowed (Only on Business room)

I've decided to leave this thread and the links provided as is. I think our community can only benefit from trading tips, and me personally encourge posting trading tips. As long as we're following forum rules, no harm done.

Looking forward for your next tips,

Martin

Rookie Member
    Hi Martin, Thank you for letting me know.

I look forward to posting my updates so traders can learn and profit from them, I have another thread with babyps.com and traders have been following my tips and making money from them so i decided to give it a go on here this is the link to my other thread http://forums.babypips.com/show-me-m...y-options.html so you can see the responses i have had, if you would like me to remove the link please let me know.

Rookie Member

dollars 1 Bang $800 profit !!!

News released better than expected results by a mile another $800 profit in the bag with Binary kings

I placed a PUT on the GBP/USD meaning the pound to weaken against the dollar

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-04-28 at 16.13.53.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	10.4 KB 
ID:	1616

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-04-28 at 16.12.12.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	22.2 KB 
ID:	1617

who else made money money money !!!!

Rookie Member

Cool Tuesday trade alert !!!

TRADE ALERT:
    Gross Domestic Product (GDP) measures the annualized change in the inflation-adjusted value of all goods and services produced by the economy. It is the broadest measure of economic activity and the primary indicator of the economy's health.

A higher than expected reading should be taken as positive/bullish for the GBP, while a lower than expected reading should be taken as negative/bearish for the GBP.

TRADE: GBP/USD
    AMOUNT: $1250
    TIME: 9:30 LONDON GMT
    DATE: 29/04/14

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-04-28 at 16.43.20.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	13.0 KB 
ID:	1618