Rookie Member

A New Automated Copy Trader Signal Provider !!!

I just want to know if anyone has any experience with this?

I´m going to paste in the info I found about it.

www.binary-option-signals.com

100% Free 100% Transparent 100% Automatic - Welcome to the future of Signals
    For those of you who have seen the last few years of Binary Options growth, and for those that haven't, it is plain to see that there are just infinite amounts of trash signal providers out there. All of which promise the one thing they simply cannot deliver - Guaranteed wins or success ratios.

Trading by it's very definition is always a risk vs reward, never a guaranteed certainty. Sure, we can use bankroll management, strategy, experience, tips, fundamental news and more to achieve higher success. Or even just simple dynamic actions on the amount set per trade taken. However, as with any trade or signal that generates a trade there are no guarantees - EVER.

So how so so many of us together have been duped by the scams of Get Rich in Seconds, or Binary Pro, or bitcoin millionaire, or auto binary signals etc.....Each one and hundreds if not thousands of others all after the same thing. Our hard earnt cash before they disappear after shoveling us off to another crappy broker who also scams us....It's been truly miserable.

That was all however before www.binary-option-signals.com came into being (or BOS for short).

BOS is a free and social marketplace of automatic signal streams.
    It is 100% free. It is 100% transparent. All trades, all history, all time, no mistakes or missing data.
    You can follow signals in reverse, and so make money from a losing signal provider (like me)
    Anyone can be a signal provider and create their own streams. BOS will even pay you a commission for any signal you send that someone follows for real in their account with their broker.

Did I mention it was free? Seriously, it is the only place out there you and anyone you know can enter, see the real results for any signals sent today or for all of time. The investor always has the power to change settings, to turn it on or off, to change amounts per trade. To watch or to enjoy the automatic placement of signals in their account.

Welcome to the future of automatic signals for binary options. Welcome to the BOS.
    http://www.binary-option-signals.com

Hmmmm.... and automated advertizer crusher would be of more value to me.

Dunno if you are serious about this, but we have clear forum rules about advertizing. You don't seem to follow them. Maybe I'm wrong and you are truly want to be serious, but in that case you still need to follow forum rules.

Im walking around this earth too long to believe in free things. Most time, it's better to pay some for real good things.

To be honest: this look like just another affiliate thing to me and if you want to promote your business, you should follow forum rules about promoting your business and not trying to link people to your affiliates.

Just my 2 cents (excl VAT)

Hi Hgustavs, you are in the wrong place. You should place your advertisement hrere: http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....ons-Businesses
    Please read and follow our forum rules to avoid been deleted or banned!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hgustavs View Post
    I just want to know if anyone has any experience with this?

I´m going to paste in the info I found about it.

www.binary-option-signals.com

100% Free 100% Transparent 100% Automatic - Welcome to the future of Signals
    For those of you who have seen the last few years of Binary Options growth, and for those that haven't, it is plain to see that there are just infinite amounts of trash signal providers out there. All of which promise the one thing they simply cannot deliver - Guaranteed wins or success ratios.

Trading by it's very definition is always a risk vs reward, never a guaranteed certainty. Sure, we can use bankroll management, strategy, experience, tips, fundamental news and more to achieve higher success. Or even just simple dynamic actions on the amount set per trade taken. However, as with any trade or signal that generates a trade there are no guarantees - EVER.

So how so so many of us together have been duped by the scams of Get Rich in Seconds, or Binary Pro, or bitcoin millionaire, or auto binary signals etc.....Each one and hundreds if not thousands of others all after the same thing. Our hard earnt cash before they disappear after shoveling us off to another crappy broker who also scams us....It's been truly miserable.

That was all however before www.binary-option-signals.com came into being (or BOS for short).

BOS is a free and social marketplace of automatic signal streams.
    It is 100% free. It is 100% transparent. All trades, all history, all time, no mistakes or missing data.
    You can follow signals in reverse, and so make money from a losing signal provider (like me)
    Anyone can be a signal provider and create their own streams. BOS will even pay you a commission for any signal you send that someone follows for real in their account with their broker.

Did I mention it was free? Seriously, it is the only place out there you and anyone you know can enter, see the real results for any signals sent today or for all of time. The investor always has the power to change settings, to turn it on or off, to change amounts per trade. To watch or to enjoy the automatic placement of signals in their account.

Welcome to the future of automatic signals for binary options. Welcome to the BOS.
    http://www.binary-option-signals.com
    have you ever heard the word Affiliate Marketing Scam.....this signal is one.

Quote Originally Posted by SeasaltMcFish View Post
    Hmmmm.... and automated advertizer crusher would be of more value to me.

Dunno if you are serious about this, but we have clear forum rules about advertizing. You don't seem to follow them. Maybe I'm wrong and you are truly want to be serious, but in that case you still need to follow forum rules.

Im walking around this earth too long to believe in free things. Most time, it's better to pay some for real good things.

To be honest: this look like just another affiliate thing to me and if you want to promote your business, you should follow forum rules about promoting your business and not trying to link people to your affiliates.

Just my 2 cents (excl VAT)
    yeah, in order to subscribe you have to pay a monthly fee and use the recommended broker. Anyoption is good but this is still an affiliate scheme.