ok icon The Chart Pattern Recognition Tool !!!

Check the unique Chart Pattern Recognition Tool Review and learn how to use it in your day trading!

The chart pattern recognition pattern tool is a customized indicator that is used to detect chart patterns that predict future price movements in an asset. Patterns such as triangles, wedges, flags, pennants, etc, can all be detected by the chart pattern recognition software.

Here it is: The Chart Pattern Recognition Tool, or the Updated Version - http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...low-the-money/

Nice article. I will read it and ask for questions I have some experience with Autochartist tool and would like to find something simpler that can produce only very limited number of setups but highly filtered.

Maybe this one is ...more detailed http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...r-for-traders/

We'll soon have a more detailed review of chart pattern recognition tool. I'll add a link as soon as it's posted.

Here it is, brand new fully covered Chart Pattern Recognition Indicator! Enjoy, and learn something while having fun (:

Rookie Member
    have you personally tried it?

Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan G View Post
    Have you personally tried it?

Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    Here it is, brand new fully covered Chart Pattern Recognition Indicator! Enjoy, and learn something while having fun (:
    He I checked it out the article and it takes me to the different types of patters article thats included in the school program.

I'm a newbie so All of this patters sometimes freak me out.. Do you think its safe to use a tool like this to begin with?