Withdrawals, Ideas For Bringing Pressure !!!

I continue to battle Optimarkets trying to get my approved withdrawal.
    Here is what I have done to date:

E-mail Broker, Support and Finance almost daily.
    Filed complaints with Regulatory Agencies.
    Give negative reviews wherever I see an Optimarkets review.
    E-mail every site I come across that is Affiliate for Optimarkets.
    Post my review on any and every blog I come across.
    (Sorry to say most blogs delete these reviews)

If anyone out there has found something that works please let me know as I have run out of fresh ideas. Also has anyone been able to ever withdraw monies from Optimarkets? Have not found anyone yet.

Happy Trading

I still continue to battle Optimarkets to get monies owed to me.
    I did get a response from complaint filed with U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission.
    I will share any follow-up I receive.

Optimarkets.com‏
    Name withheld
    5/02/14
    [Keep this message at the top of your inbox]
    To: Fischer_22@msn.com
    Name Withheld@cftc.gov

Thank you for speaking with me earlier today. I would appreciate if you could share any information that you have on Optimarkets.com.
    Division of Enforcement
    U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission

Again TRADERS BEWARE!!

Biff2 sorry to hear but they sound to me like an outright scam and won't budge no matter what you do. I think what you are doing is great by posting negetive reviews wherever you can which will help others avoid them and will hurt their scam charade.

what about the credit card company? too late for cancellation?

Rookie Member
    I know how you feel I have been there as well

For all of you who want to understand the bonus requirements better - read this:

http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...options-bonus/

Very nice article, and I am one to fall into this trap. Last year I have deposited $15,000 into company named BNRY - and then tried to withdraw and they want me to trade more and more. So i ended up losing a lot of the funds in the end. Took me months, and I came out with a loss in the end.

Like the article says, there are 95% brokers with these withdrawal bonus terms. I was searching for a company without these terms, it took me a while but I found an honest and professional binary options platform with very good service and most importantly - they have NO WITHDRAWAL LIMITS! This is great! Especially if you start with a $20,000 or $10,000 investment they will give you real-time SMS SIGNALS which helps a lot and also a welcome bonus (15%-30%) for free! It really helps, I have worked with them for two months and so far been able to withdraw 10% in profits without any problem. The website is called CVCoption.
    I hope you all found this information useful.
    Peter

Quote Originally Posted by moneytrader View Post
    I know how you feel I have been there as well

For all of you who want to understand the bonus requirements better - read this:

http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...options-bonus/

Very nice article, and I am one to fall into this trap...
    Suspiciously close to advertisement post is suspiciously close to an advertisement. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by biff22 View Post
    I continue to battle Optimarkets trying to get my approved withdrawal.
    Here is what I have done to date:

E-mail Broker, Support and Finance almost daily.
    Filed complaints with Regulatory Agencies.
    Give negative reviews wherever I see an Optimarkets review.
    E-mail every site I come across that is Affiliate for Optimarkets.
    Post my review on any and every blog I come across.
    (Sorry to say most blogs delete these reviews)

If anyone out there has found something that works please let me know as I have run out of fresh ideas. Also has anyone been able to ever withdraw monies from Optimarkets? Have not found anyone yet.

Happy Trading
    Like Martin has asked, have you tried getting a hold of your credit card company/bank? Call me old fashioned, but do you happen to live anywhere near their physical headquarters? You could always just show up at their door and ask for your money back in person.... with a baseball bat (just kidding, please do not actually do that- pretty sure that would be a bad thing).

bonuses are defiately not good, did you take a bonus? at all? ever? HOw many deposits did you make? from a CC? from a bank?

Hey Mr Hodges,

Not to get too off-topic, but in your experience, if you decline a bonus, could the broker still require you to trade a certain volume before you can withdraw?

Biff i have been following your story for a while.

1 person making noise can easily be ignored. like peeing in the ocean and expecting the tide to change, very unlikely.
    10 people making noise, are more effective
    100.. who knows....

my suggestion is start a twitter or facebook account called something like optimarketsscam etc etc. Where ever you post a complaint, at the same time ask if others have been scammed by optimarkets. Then advertise your facebook page encouraging them to join/follow/particpate. Then...... take it where ever it goes....

Rookie Member

Kius - In reply to your comment !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kius View Post
    Suspiciously close to advertisement post is suspiciously close to an advertisement. Just saying.
    Kius, I'm just sharing my experience, and if that seems like an advertisement, it most definitely is. I think it's as important to let people know where it's safe. But people, don't take my word for it. After all, it's just my experience, and I didn't see any bad reviews about them. So if they're a scam, help me find out by sharing your experiences. I don't want to see people go through the same scam brokerages again and again.