Hello everyone ! !!!

Hi guys !

Happy to join Communitraders,

i'm Darkyo, french guy, 27 yrs old, i'm french but i live actually in Thailand since 2 years and half now.

I'm full time binary options trader, and got salary from it ( sometimes not, good to hold a lot of business for bad times lol)

I hope i can bring my french touch here, share my experiences, idni, template and more, and enjoy with everyone !

It's the new year here in Thailand, so happy new year to everyone

Quote Originally Posted by darkyobinary View Post
    Hi guys !

Happy to join Communitraders,

i'm Darkyo, french guy, 27 yrs old, i'm french but i live actually in Thailand since 2 years and half now.

I'm full time binary options trader, and got salary from it ( sometimes not, good to hold a lot of business for bad times lol)

I hope i can bring my french touch here, share my experiences, idni, template and more, and enjoy with everyone !

It's the new year here in Thailand, so happy new year to everyone
    Hi Darkyo,

Welcome to CommuniTraders and Happy Thailand New Year to you Too!

We are happy to see you in our forum and will be waiting with great interest to share your experience with us. It is always a great pleasure to see an experienced full time trader to join our community, so feel free to communicate with everyone here! I am pretty sure you will enjoy very much your participation in our community.

thanks a lot !

Welcome aboard Darkyo! Good having another full time trader around!

Hello and welcome =)

Welcome on board, darkyobinary!!!