Poll: What percentage of your capital is dedicated for binary options investing?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by poe View Post
    I guess that ill have to agree here with lely.... Unless u are pretty sure of what u r doing and what fully trusted on your broker i won't put a stupid amount of my capital on my broker's... !!! Instead of that giving the rest of the money another use would be a clever...

cheers !
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan21 View Post
    Haha, you should be a millionaire if you have 95% of your capital sleeping in the bank Or else you missunderstood the question of this poll, not how much risk per trade but how much of your total capital, savings and so on is placed on your trading account. For me it is something like 40% of my total capital is dedicated to trading, but of course I don't risk too much of it

True!
    Besides it depends on your total capital. Even 1% of total could mean 10K or 100K or 5 bucks lol.

As for myself, I have 100% + my house and some blood money.
    LOL, just kidding... it's probably less than 5% for me too but as I said, it doesn't mean it's a small account .

Nah. I don't keep my money in banks, that's a poor choice right now.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

poe
    Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    True!
    Besides it depends on your total capital. Even 1% of total could mean 10K or 100K or 5 bucks lol.

As for myself, I have 100% + my house and some blood money.
    LOL, just kidding... it's probably less than 5% for me too but as I said, it doesn't mean it's a small account .

Nah. I don't keep my money in banks, that's a poor choice right now.
    Okane, do u mind if i ask what a would a good diversification of money nowadays is ? how to make it? and why banks are poor choice to keep money?
    "He who makes a BEAST of himself, gets rid the pain of being a MAN" S.J

Quote Originally Posted by poe View Post
    Okane, do u mind if i ask what a would a good diversification of money nowadays is ? how to make it? and why banks are poor choice to keep money?
    Zero interest rates and low rates on loans = means don't put money in banks you get nothing for it.
    So instead, better to take loans (if needed) and invest. In my case I invested and still do invest in real estate.
    You pay such a low fee for the loan (although I have paid all of the loans by now thanks to a steady ROI on my previous investment).
    So those who left the money in a bank still have the same amount if not less for spending them on liabilities like cars.

"A good diversification", well you want opportunities where your money is in work, not working for the bank only.
    You want to build cashflow. It's not easy but once you get started and your money grows you know what to do. I can't say
    what's good or bad in your area so what's good for me might not be good for you!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Junior Member BinaryScamSniffer's Avatar
    Speaking of which part of the income is invested each month, there is no fixed rate. Flexibility is key as long as you follow the golden rule only invest the funds you are not afraid to lose.
    As for how much of this should be invested into binary options, it is a rather complex question. BO is at the high end of both risk and revenue spectrum. One month later you might quadruple the sum or might lose it all. The other types of investments aren't as rewarding, but also imply less risk. Under this circumstances, according to the formula I have developed so far, around half of the savings are invested in binary options.
    The other half goes to stocks with a good dividend yield. The best risk management strategy is diversification. This is the reason why it is better to be a portfolio trader and a binary options trader at the same time. As for the chosen stocks, they must various, including: tech, transportation, pharmaceutical, banks and commodities. Also, consider investing in bitcoins or gold.
    In essence, binary options is the primary breadwinner, while dividends are to ensure an income rich retirement. Diversification is key and the funds invested must be spare, or otherwise the pressure will have a huge impact on your trades.

I USE 3-5% risk management per trade. When I enter in trade chance is 50/50% to win/loss.