Poll: What percentage of your capital is dedicated for binary options investing?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    not a lot to start with but it is growing, plus I keep taking some out, a little each month.

I wanna dig gold....

20/30% I'm still learning so I have to take low risk =)

Rookie Member
    Not more than 20-25%. You need to be careful all time

I think 50%

Another choice, not yet included:
    Less than 5%
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle - Albert Einstein. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Lelyz9 View Post
    Another choice, not yet included:
    Less than 5%
    Haha, you should be a millionaire if you have 95% of your capital sleeping in the bank Or else you missunderstood the question of this poll, not how much risk per trade but how much of your total capital, savings and so on is placed on your trading account. For me it is something like 40% of my total capital is dedicated to trading, but of course I don't risk too much of it

Quote Originally Posted by milos View Post
    5-10 trades per week is enough.
    Agree with you

Quote Originally Posted by Dan21 View Post
    Haha, you should be a millionaire if you have 95% of your capital sleeping in the bank Or else you missunderstood the question of this poll, not how much risk per trade but how much of your total capital, savings and so on is placed on your trading account. For me it is something like 40% of my total capital is dedicated to trading, but of course I don't risk too much of it
    Yes, I am a millionaire in my currency, and hopefully someday will be in others' currencies as well
    Less than 5% was exactly what I placed on my BO trading account, and risked 1-2% of the balance in the trading account for each trade. That's the beauty of BO I guess, everyone could start with small deposit, unlike other instruments (stocks, etc.)
    Last edited by Lelyz9; 12-03-2016 at 07:56 AM.
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle - Albert Einstein. Hidden Content

poe
    I guess that ill have to agree here with lely.... Unless u are pretty sure of what u r doing and what fully trusted on your broker i won't put a stupid amount of my capital on my broker's... !!! Instead of that giving the rest of the money another use would be a clever...

cheers !
    "He who makes a BEAST of himself, gets rid the pain of being a MAN" S.J