Poll: What percentage of your capital is dedicated for binary options investing?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hot What percentage of your capital is dedicated for binary options investing? !!!

Share with us - what is your prefered percentage of your total capital dedicated to trade binary options with it!

30%, give or take.

Not more than 20-25%. You need to be careful especially in the beginning. Most of us earn our salaries with hard work. Risking them must be controlled. Better to have good diversification of your assets over different classes and strategies.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

I think 15%
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    Share with us - what is your prefered percentage of your total capital dedicated to trade binary options with it!
    Did you mean rule 2% risk management?

I think they mean how much of your total capital in general,
    like other money you have in your bank account/s how much of it
    is invested in a binary options broker.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Broker balance is very different from total available trading capital, personally I do like to deposit an withdraw on a very regular basis, even if one deposit equals several trades I tend to see a deposit a once single trade, which is withdrawn when ROI is good enough. Then start again.

Do you mean savings or all capital, like houses, savings, etc...?

mine is less than 5%, more like 0.5%-1% so i couldn't really vote on the pole. 99% of my capital is tied up in investments/property and gold. (not the gold you buy but the gold you dig out of the ground yourself )

BO is still a business hobby for me as i only have 1-2hrs a week to trade. My target is to turn 1000AUD into 20,000AUD over a couple of yrs. Time is on my side, I am patient and do not consider this to be greedy.

In a game where its possible to incure a loosing streak up to 10trades i would never risk anymore than I do.
    Last edited by jango_down; 12-11-2014 at 06:20 PM.

5-10 trades per week is enough.