Hot A better review system !!!

I propose a new review system be made: one with an appointed review committee, of at least 5 individuals from different countries. The funding would be from committee sponsors, who will benefit by receiving the committee findings before the public!

Each member of the committee will work with one broker at a time.

1. The broker will be selected in secret and not be aware they have been selected.
    2. Each member will make a deposit, and not take a bonus.
    3. Each member will make at least 50 trades.
    4. Each member will then take a withdraw
    5. Findings will be shared in secret with committee members and sponsors only.
    6. Committee Report will be publicly revealed 30 days later.

The broker will get a special AWARD with a DATE STAMP. The AWARD / Certificate will be only good for one year.

Furthermore the committee could be given capital to use to test these brokers on behalf of members who wish to know their findings before everyone else does. Supportive members of the committee, or committee sponsors for example, will know committee findings 30 days before they are publicized.

Just an idea at this point, what do you guys think? we can bounce this around for a bit but I'm seriously thinking about supporting such an endeavor.
    Last edited by tonechild; 04-05-2014 at 06:22 PM.

That is really great idea and it will be great if we see on BOTS such a competition presented. However I think it is difficult to organize such a big research process with many hidden participants. It will be much easier to prepare a thread here for personal reviews rating, allowed only for trusted forum members for example with PRO badge to evaluate and share.

NIce suggestion. Bring up to the admin and Martin for consideration.

Hi Tonechild,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. I think we need to think about it, see how could make the review process easier since the suggested will consume lots of resources and cooperation from our forum members, not to mention there's always a possibility of fake reviews.

From my experience, people often come online to complain. It's just human nature, no offence to anyone (:. I would love it if more people post their positive feedbacks as well, that's why we've created the "Read & Submit Broker Review" feature on main website. However it doesn't seem like too many trades are actually using this feature to post good reviews... That's why we often see low ratings.

Bottom line, this is an idea worth's looking at. I'll what's possible to do from my end, how can we push things forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    Hi Tonechild,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. I think we need to think about it, see how could make the review process easier since the suggested will consume lots of resources and cooperation from our forum members, not to mention there's always a possibility of fake reviews.

From my experience, people often come online to complain. It's just human nature, no offence to anyone (:. I would love it if more people post their positive feedbacks as well, that's why we've created the "Read & Submit Broker Review" feature on main website. However it doesn't seem like too many trades are actually using this feature to post good reviews... That's why we often see low ratings.

Bottom line, this is an idea worth's looking at. I'll what's possible to do from my end, how can we push things forward.
    Thanks for your consideration Martin, I suggest that we would only use trusted forum members, people YOU trust, of up to 5 individuals. You create a private forum for your team, and do not reveal to anyone who are members.

Then you ask for sponsorships, once you raise enough capital via sponsorships (I'll sponsor you!), you take the sponsorship money and divide it amongst your committee, then you test a broker of your choosing.

The sponsors would be first "in the know", for 30 days and only you or someone appointed as the PR person would announce the findings. Not even sponsors would know which forum members are part of the committee.

The sponsors would be helping the entire community, and also get a perk by knowing about a broker before anyone else does.