Thread: one more newbie

Rookie Member

one more newbie !!!

Hi everyone

My name is Danie and I am new to Binary options. I can not wait to learn and try my hand at trading. I am from South Africa.

Quote Originally Posted by newdan View Post
    Hi everyone

My name is Danie and I am new to Binary options. I can not wait to learn and try my hand at trading. I am from South Africa.
    Hi Danie,

Welcome to our trading community I know very well why you are so impatient and willing to trade, but my simple advice be careful with real trading. Better to make a thousand mistakes in demo mode, than making one big mistake in real trading and lose your account. So patience and learning will payoff tremendously in the future! Keep learning! Wish you good luck and happy trading!

Quote Originally Posted by newdan View Post
    Hi everyone

Hello Danie,

Welcome to CommuniTraders!

We are pleased to invite you to join the discussions in our forum and to participate in our demo trading platform and share your trades here in the forum. You will gain valuable knowledge while practicing risk free trading and achieve experience communicating with the pros of our community! I am sure you will find a lot of new friends among our fellow traders.