Thread: Introduction

Rookie Member

Talking Introduction !!!

Hi guys, my name is Jonathan, i'm from Brazil
    i'm a newbie, still learning about binary options I started studying about binary options one month ago.
    the school session from this site is really useful, learned a lot so far.
    i'm testing some of my strategies in the demo account we got here, i haven't starting trading yet, i still need to get 100% confortable with binary options and about my strats.
    ok so that's it hope i can learn lot more from this site

Welcome aboard Rochajoe, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask!

Quote Originally Posted by rochajoe View Post
    Hi guys, my name is Jonathan, i'm from Brazil
    i'm a newbie, still learning about binary options I started studying about binary options one month ago.
    the school session from this site is really useful, learned a lot so far.
    i'm testing some of my strategies in the demo account we got here, i haven't starting trading yet, i still need to get 100% confortable with binary options and about my strats.
    ok so that's it hope i can learn lot more from this site
    Welcome to CommuniTraders,

This is a great opportunity for you to learn how to trade and to start feeling comfortable with binary options. If you are a real newbie the best you can do is to learn and learn, demo trade and share and ask as many questions as you can here in the forum. We have many experienced traders who will help you with great pleasure. I hope you will enjoy our community and will spend more free time together with us trading the world financial markets

Welcome on board, Jonathan!!! Wish you success in all your trades. Ask and you will be answered.

Hello Jonathan,
    Welcome to the forum. Hope you learn a lot of valuable information here!