Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    I recorded the session in Camtasia, a capture program, and then worked it out in Excel.

By slow playing the video, you can accurately write the actual data and compare it.

In Excel you can use the Graph option to put them together in one graph.

to add my voice to this,

I have noticed that my mobile mt5 (assume is accurate?) and 24option can be out by quite a bit sometimes up to 5 pips. worryingly I found this on their website:

24OPTION.COM WOULD LIKE TO REITERATE THAT THE PRICE FEEDS CONTAINED WITHIN THIS WEBSITE WERE PROVIDED BY MARKET MAKERS FOR CONVENIENCE ONLY AND AS SUCH THE PRICES MAY NOT REFLECT ACTUAL OR CURRENT MARKET PRICES.

Do you mean 5 Pips (0.0005) or Pipettes (0.00005)?

Many times this get mixed up and the difference is huge.

5 Pips would be blocking any normal trade with any broker. I did notice a slippage of 5 pipettes with 24Option though.

Quote Originally Posted by SeasaltMcFish View Post
    Do you mean 5 Pips (0.0005) or Pipettes (0.00005)?

Many times this get mixed up and the difference is huge.

5 Pips would be blocking any normal trade with any broker. I did notice a slippage of 5 pipettes with 24Option though.
    Thanks for the clarification, I think it would be 0.00005 pipettes and not pips.

I tested a few minutes in live trading on Ayrex now and I must say I'm happy with their pricing atm.

It followed my MT4 (FxPro) very accurate, with only a small deviation withing the +/- 3 pipette range.

I must say it's only a short test and the market was slow, so I need to test some more for a good result, but atm I'm happy.

Rookie Member
    Hi,
    Just jumping in here but my research shows brokers are operating with algorithms working down to nano seconds to determine market place lead (volume in the trade etc.). Variables like weather, platform (fibre, microwave) all need to be considered. I am aware that some traders have enough margin to alter the balance on short term trades. Hope your research works out.

The tests are outdated now, but they still show the importance of testing your broker on a regular basis.

A difference of 1 pip can make a big difference in your trade results, especially when trading less than 2 hour expiry.

Always keep track on the performance of your brokers platform!

I test it. It is 14 points.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	29.6 KB 
ID:	7097