CCFP-Scrambled Charts Or Making Dough? !!!

CCFP – Spaghetti or Dough?

This indicator can be used only for currency trading and as we know, when we trade currency pairs, we compare one currency against the other. For example, when we trade EUR/USD, if the Euro is stronger than the US Dollar, the pair will go up and if the greenback is stronger, the pair will go down. Ok, but price on our charts is a graphic representation of the relationship between the two pairs so in a way, we just see the result of the battle between the two currencies in the pair: if the Euro wins the battle, price on our chart goes up and if the Dollar wins, price goes down. But what if we found a way to look at each currency individually? We would have an idea about the pair’s direction. Well, that’s exactly what this indicator tries to do: to show you the strength of each currency in the form of a line.
    This is a very interesting indicator first reviewed by Bogdan. He thinks it has some value. Is there anyone out there using it?

CCFP - Spaghetti Or Dough

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    He thinks it has some value.
    Yep, I think so. But I also believe it's too complicated to be used by most BO traders.

Looking at the indicator, it seems showing overall strength of currencies,
    Maybe finding which currencies the weakest and strongest and trade it either "Contrarian" or "Continuation" will provide better result.

Quote Originally Posted by hchandra View Post
    Looking at the indicator, it seems showing overall strength of currencies,
    "Ok, but price on our charts is a graphic representation of the relationship between the two pairs so in a way, we just see the result of the battle between the two currencies in the pair: if the Euro wins the battle, price on our chart goes up and if the Dollar wins, price goes down. But what if we found a way to look at each currency individually? We would have an idea about the pair’s direction. Well, that’s exactly what this indicator tries to do: to show you the strength of each currency in the form of a line. " http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...etti-or-dough/

Yes, you are right.

I have logged it into the category of other indicators that utilize two lines such as this one. I find them confusing and hard to use, one line moves up, the other moves down, they cross and recross ....it's just too much to keep track of along with my other tools and not something that has attracted me away from my other tools if you know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan G View Post
    "Ok, but price on our charts is a graphic representation of the relationship between the two pairs so in a way, we just see the result of the battle between the two currencies in the pair: if the Euro wins the battle, price on our chart goes up and if the Dollar wins, price goes down. But what if we found a way to look at each currency individually? We would have an idea about the pair’s direction. Well, that’s exactly what this indicator tries to do: to show you the strength of each currency in the form of a line. " http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...etti-or-dough/

Yes, you are right.
    Ooops, I just repeating the explanation again and when I tried to add this indicators to my Mt4,
    I got trouble because the meta editor is not used to be, compiling the indicators just harder
    I think I'll need to browse around the Mt4 thread.
    Will back soon.

Nice presentation of this interesting indicator. It is very different from anything else I have seen before. It is very original and looks intuitive to use. I will test it with some of the instruments I trade surely

Quote Originally Posted by linda_fx View Post
    Nice presentation of this interesting indicator. It is very different from anything else I have seen before. It is very original and looks intuitive to use. I will test it with some of the instruments I trade surely
    Let us know about your results! You can post them here with charts or links to CT if you want.

Hmm let’s check it It seems there is a great interest on this indicator!