Rookie Member

Red face fx vs options platforms !!!

hello traders

my question is:- i have being reviewing reviews on various option brokers platforms and i am kinda confuse on some of the reviews; such as platform rigging to delay stoppages to using funds etc. are these kind of brokers still exist?

based on these reviews vs fx brokers platforms, its being mentioned that fx platforms are more precise and straight forward. as a newbie and only have training with fx brokers demos what would be your take on these reviews?

Heads up to BOTS;if I didn't find you guys I would not think of ever knowing of binary options. so thanks again.

PS I want to start a live account soon, so any advise would be welcomed.

Hi 64fxrancho,
    I am also new to binary options. I thought I had good strategy because I was doing well with the demo account here. Then, I funded a real account..small..with a recommended broker here and lost it fairly quickly. I think it has something to do with the timing of the MT4 account versus the timing of the broker account. Not sure if I worded this correctly, but hope you understand.

Quote Originally Posted by DeborahB View Post
    Hi 64fxrancho,
    I am also new to binary options. I thought I had good strategy because I was doing well with the demo account here. Then, I funded a real account..small..with a recommended broker here and lost it fairly quickly. I think it has something to do with the timing of the MT4 account versus the timing of the broker account. Not sure if I worded this correctly, but hope you understand.
    Well Deborah.. you learned it the hard way. Demo is nothing like the real thing. This is way many experienced traders honestly think Demo is not really worthy.. It's fun and educating, but you must trade the real thing to really trade. Losses are in habitable.
    Regarding the timing issue - should be a big issue. I recommend checking SeaSalt thread for more details - http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....sh-Goes-Binary

Quote Originally Posted by 64fxrancho View Post
    hello traders

my question is:- i have being reviewing reviews on various option brokers platforms and i am kinda confuse on some of the reviews; such as platform rigging to delay stoppages to using funds etc. are these kind of brokers still exist?

based on these reviews vs fx brokers platforms, its being mentioned that fx platforms are more precise and straight forward. as a newbie and only have training with fx brokers demos what would be your take on these reviews?

Heads up to BOTS;if I didn't find you guys I would not think of ever knowing of binary options. so thanks again.

PS I want to start a live account soon, so any advise would be welcomed.
    First, see my answer to Deborah regarding demo platforms.
    seconds, yes - there are manipulating brokers out there. Be sure to check our approved brokers before going live.
    third - You can definitely use a metatrader platform to demo trade and test strategies.

Thanks for you kind words, and welcome!

Exclamation !!!

Hi 64fxrancho,

First of all welcome to CommuniTraders!

If you decided to trade binary options –that’s great and I can say there are reliable brokers. For example I am working with StockPair and they are very stable and with good price quotes. There are scammers too so you have to be very careful when selecting your broker to trade – check the reviews on the BOTS site for the top five selected brokers and choose one of them. That way you will ensure you will not fall in a trap of some shady and scam broker!!!