Thread: Demo account

Demo account !!!

Hi, just wondering if any BO broker is offering a demo account to start with. Want to test some strategies, but do not want to do it with real money.

First of all you can freely demo trade with CommuniTraders platform. It is a pretty nice way to trade and it allows you to share your options with all the people in the community and to discuss on them. If you search other brokers you can find some too. I can tell you for example that binary.com is offering free demo. Also check our list of broker details on the main site and there is a check place is the particular broker offering free demo. So a good starting point to find. Some other brokers offer demo only after you deposit with them. So it is up to you!

Hi Optionguy,
    This forum offers a good demo account that you can chose to share your trades or not. Also, MarketsWorld has a free demo with no time limit, but they are not highly regarded as far as funding a live account and they have extremely limited expiration times. What country are you in?

Hi Optionguy

You can trade with CT. Nice demo account. You can test it put and call strategies. It is included time frame from 60second to month expiry time. You can also invest from $5 to $1000 per trade. Demo account with $20000 virtual money. Good luck!

Thanks all for the offers I will try to demo trade some of my ideas and see how things work with demo. I am not used to options yet. Hope some strategies from Forex trading will work here too.

Quote Originally Posted by Optionguy View Post
    Thanks all for the offers I will try to demo trade some of my ideas and see how things work with demo. I am not used to options yet. Hope some strategies from Forex trading will work here too.
    That will be great! If you share them on CommuniTraders with our fellow traders you will receive valuable feedback. Yes, forex trading strategies gives you a great advantage in binary options too. My background is forex and I it really helped me a lot I hope we will see you here more often Optionguy!

We also have some existing threads and commentaries on demo trading which you can check too:

http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....-Demo-Accounts

http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...-demo-account/

HI Guys, we're working to moderate the forum's thread, making it easier to browse through threads!!

This thread will be closed. Please use the following thread for more information about demo accounts:
    http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....Demo-Accounts/

Sorry for the inconvenience!