Thread: hello guys!

Rookie Member

hello guys! !!!

Good day to all of you! i am new to binary trading, excited to learn from the pros here!

Rookie Member
    Welcome to the site. I am new too

Welcome to CommuniTraders guys!

Feel free to ask questions and start new discussions! Test our demo trading platform and share your trading results with the community. Wish you good luck and a lot of success in trading. Never stop believing in your goals and push them to the limit and beyond

Hello,
    I hope you enjoy our forum. Please go through the school here and God bless your trading.
    Deborah

Rookie Member
    thank you for the warm welcome. just finish the pre school part of the BOTS school!

That’s great you already finished with preschool section of our site. You can continue learning from more advanced articles and to trade on CommuniTraders demo. Don’t trade hidden but share your trades with ‘Trade and Share’ button and you will be brought to the next level of binary trading experience.

Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dorrian View Post
    That’s great you already finished with preschool section of our site. You can continue learning from more advanced articles and to trade on CommuniTraders demo. Don’t trade hidden but share your trades with ‘Trade and Share’ button and you will be brought to the next level of binary trading experience.
    i tried using the "trade and share" section but i am encountering 'I/O error'.

Quote Originally Posted by boybiyak View Post
    i tried using the "trade and share" section but i am encountering 'I/O error'.
    Can you add a screenshot of the problem? The error is on the chart ? Try clearing cache - cntrl f5 on chrome.