Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Red face > It Works!, It Is 80% Success Rate And You Can Test 1 Week Free My Signals! !!!

Hi There,

I have my own long term trading strategy, now I want to share with you folks, my own signals
    I am giving it on my skype group, I am trading 1 hour trades and do trades from 8 PM to 9PM my time
    (GMT + 2 Time Zone). So you have a chance to test my signals. I also giving you my last few days proof
    that my signals works and can make you steady income from binary option.

Look at the trades did on Thursday and Friday screen shoots. If you have your own broker that is ok, after 1 week free trial it would cost you 100$ per month, if you join via my affiliate to broker and make a deposit you get 2 months free from my signal. I personally made 777$ in practically one week I have started with 1000$, look at the youtube video bellow. I do 5-7 trades per day with currencies and with Gold. If you don't have 1000$ to start, you can even start trading with few hundred dollars and will work as it worked for me, just you need to have money enough to do 5-7 trades per day and you will grow your balance

3 screen picture from my broker 24Option:

March 7:

March 6:

March 5:

Youtube Video to prove results:

TopguyBinaryOption Youtube Video Proof

Letís make money together lets share ideas and only together we can grow. Letís talk on skype: tadas.luksys

Thanks
    Tadas

My contacts:
    tel.: +370-6444-0475
    email: bryoption@gmail.com

P.S. You can test it on your demo account or just watch the charts on MT4, before you start trading with real money, the choice is yours.

If you dont post clear, detailed explanations of your strategy, with entry conditions and rules for trading, please delete your post and place it in the appropriate part of teh forum (http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....ons-Businesses).

Otherwise I will do it for you. But I wont bother moving it, I will simply delete it.
    Thanks
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan G View Post
    If you dont post clear, detailed explanations of your strategy, with entry conditions and rules for trading, please delete your post and place it in the appropriate part of teh forum (http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....ons-Businesses).

Otherwise I will do it for you. But I wont bother moving it, I will simply delete it.
    Thanks
    pay me 5000$, I will tell you. these kind of shit comments worth just a shit and you just want to steal from me everything good I have, I will not allow. Don't be a jelious struggling on trading, just try it

Guess this is ready for deleting

Talking about stealing, but trying to steal people away himself...

Follow the rules man, it's not so hard.

Quote Originally Posted by SeasaltMcFish View Post
    Guess this is ready for deleting

Talking about stealing, but trying to steal people away himself...

Follow the rules man, it's not so hard.
    free trials means nothing to steel, write that words on your head "Free 1 week trial" To read rules takes too much time

I don't understand what is wrong with this thread? I made 2500$ from no deposit bonus of 100$ and withdraw it after minimum deposit and I can post and give another proof if you want. , you just don't believe that more than average trader exist on earth specially from east, all you people from west are just too smug

Quote Originally Posted by f5mtadas View Post
    I don't understand what is wrong with this thread? I made 2500$ from no deposit bonus of 100$ and withdraw it after minimum deposit and I can post and give another proof if you want. , you just don't believe that more than average trader exist on earth specially from east, all you people from west are just too smug
    Bogdan himself is from Eastern Europe,as far as I know and he was being so supportive sharing his strategies at no cost...

I think Bogdan is very clear about this: you post in the wrong part of the forum, he points you to that and immediately you start to be aggressive. That's wrong with it. You want to advertize your business, that's okay I guess if you follow the forum rules, but you've got to put it where it belongs.

Bogdan wrote: 'and place it in the appropriate part of teh forum (http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....ons-Businesses)'.

Nice if you're succesful in trading, no problem, but why so aggressive and why asking money from others when you make such a good profit? It's not logical. You don't need that $100/month with an 80% profit. IT's peanuts with such a profit. So why asking it?

free trials means nothing to steel, write that words on your head "Free 1 week trial" To read rules takes too much time
    Agree that this remark about stealing was incorrect! I didn't read well. Thought you were directly pointing at your own site.
    However, my remarks in my post above this one remains. Why asking money for something with such great profit and why so aggressive to Bogdan?

Also, I saw you were trading 15-45 minute trades. Do you have a decent sample size for your winning %? If not, you could easily be wrong and just in a streak of pure luck. I had several systems with these results, that went down the drain later, after getting a more realistic sample size.

Hi guys,

We can continue this thread. No need to delete, just moving to the right room – Intro Business Room as the offer presented here by f5mtadas is a real business promotion, isn’t it?

So for you f5mtadas, it is not allowed to place offers for your services and businesses in all the rooms, but in the already mentioned room only! This is a rule, which if not followed correctly could lead to ban from the forum. We are all polite here and don’t want to confuse you but you have to be aware of our culture. Most of the fellow traders here like Bogdan share their knowledge for free and don’t ask ridiculous prices for it.

After all we are here to help each other to trade better and more confident, not to promote copy trading. Besides this we don’t have nothing against signal providers and even have a section on the BOTS site comparing them.

So welcome here f5mtadas! If you follow the rules you already know you can participate in CommuniTraders.